I look forward to all seasons in a year, happy to see changes as the year progresses from season to season ever so slowly, yet sometimes click and like changing the channel it changes fast.
Looking back we had the most beautiful fall 🍁 so far, still some beautiful days ahead, yet not the real warm weather we had. Indoor activities are coming, although here on the Wet Coast we don't stop enjoying the outdoors, we just move between the raindrops. Many great walks I've had between showers, always an umbrella ☔ as the shower's can catch ya.
Today I'm feeling exceptionally optimistic of my future, as the report I got from my phiso Brian was that I'm now at the almost 0° flat and 120° bend on my legs new knee. I shake my head as I peck on this phone/camera/computer I hold here. I'm very fortunate to have made it through to the other side of this surgery. Moments of feeling despondent I did have, about the 3 week stage. Looking back now it seems so short, yet at that time, bed to chair to bed was my life, with a stop at the bathroom once in awhile. Yep, I had a rough time for a short while.
Yesterday I walked a little bit, had a small project Polly said she wanted, so when she went shopping I went out and got to work on a very small shelf for her spices she uses most often as I believe they were taking up space on her counter. Was a bit of fun, as well as learning how to move around my shop again to get things done. I was happy with my effort, Polly when she returned also happy with the results. Nothing fancy, just got what Polly wanted.
Yep, little bit at a time, no damage to my knee is what I'm trying for, along with continuing improvements.
Love our life ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment