Today is much better, one month of pain and many other things I really didn't expect. I knew 6 weeks was the for sure, but I really didn't expect all that I was in for.
Today is better finally almost able to walk again, but still unsure, although pain is basically gone, the limitations still here.
Phisio says I'm doing really good, I'm now driving, so watch out!
This is the now look, not bad sewing 🪡 job hey.
What I didn't expect was the feeling I got once I was finished with the pain killers. Withdrawal, I didn't expect it, and spent 2-3 days really sick, and unable to do much. Exercises were limited, and sleep was on top of my days, Polly was a fantastic help, so good to me when I was doing so badly.
I wasn't the best patient, Polly and I didn't argue, but I was very nice a few times. We talked about that the last few days, and agree was a very hard time for us both.
Happily 😊 today I'm feeling much better, dinner was steak 🥩 last night, so kinda a celebration 🎊 🎉 as was very hard time.
Today we'll watch the bikes coming to town for the annual toy run here in Port Alberni. Always fun to see so many bikes in rows.
Life is starting to come back to normal, I've started to drive again, that helps too.
Love our life ❤️ even under repair 🦵🏻
I can almost walk now, but being careful as I don't want to screw this up now. Little at a time, all will work out I've been told, and yep, that's exactly what I'm doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment