Wednesday 16 October 2024

Garage getting Rambo's fuel filter changed and look at why it's slow cranking?

    Our parking spot for a couple weeks. 


Our pickup is one of the parts of our travel we have to have working properly at every turn of the key. So that last couple turns I've had a bit of a sinking feeling, slow to turn, and sometimes won't start, have to stop turning over, then next try it starts. This has been getting worse, so today, now we are situated where we are in the same place awhile, and a good community to get work done, I chose to giter done! 

Vinnies mr fix it, on Dawson, in Guelph Ontario. I went to another shop, that recommended this shop. I'm feeling confident they know what they are doing, and will get the problem resolved today. 

This is our third day here, haven't done too much yet, washed CC our trailer yesterday, and Rambo too. Just got the report from the mechanic, all seems good, fuel filter not too bad, but replacement in now. Battery ok he says. Will see tomorrow morning how it starts. 
That was fast! I like it when that happens. Hopefully all is good now. Mechanic says might be the alternator? He saw the gauge not coming to charge right away when started. I'm like, well whatever it takes, we want no problems on the road. 


Life always something at every turn, not a big deal, as long as you attend to it right away, not wait till it becomes a big problem. I thought of changing the filter myself, but really, I don't want to screw it up, and at a garage, they have everything to continue if the fix doesn't work. 

Home now, had a few little fixes here to do, now for the sit down and probably a snooze 😴 lol. Polly did a really good cleaning inside the trailer today while I was gone. 

Life is good, if ya just enjoy it not fight it!
Love our life ❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment