I don't have young children anymore, so not really anything to do with the education system. I still curse once in awhile, but using cursive, writing, I don't do often either. As for children now, I'm not sure exactly what they are learning in schools now. I just go by what I read and hear from others, that they can't write, as are not taught to. I just can't imagine that's going to be our new way, as I sit here pecking on my phone. 😏
8 am, and I'm just a little anse as headed to Naniamo today, staying overnight at our granddaughters, as surgery tomorrow morning, a new knee be installed on my left leg. Felling just a little bit unsure, yet committed to going ahead with it. Been a good quick time getting to this point, was winter when I started asking to get my knee done, and here I am going to get it done tomorrow. Pretty darn fast as the system goes, I've heard many that have waited years for this, I'm fortunate.
Although still as I go, wondering if I'm doing the right thing. 🤔
I'm not sure exactly why I started out with cursive, but I've been hearing a lot of people talking about it.
On another subject, my little piece of garden has started to produce, 3 🍅 🍅 🍅 tomatoes, looking for to a few more bacon 🥓 tomato 🍅 sandwiches 😄
This little garden was another thing that came to me in a odd way, I just went to look at it after seeing it on Google Earth, wondering about it got me in the gate, just happened the woman in charge Mary was there, along with a friend Gordie, and another that's becoming a friend, Evo.
Never know how things will go until ya step 🪜 up, or step in the gate lol.
Today I'm planning to stop at a friend's campsite on our way south, then to our granddaughter's, for a little hike with her, a place she's wanted to take me for awhile. Then dinner with Shayla & Carl, another cousin Rene, be a nice evening before the scrubbing that the surgery calls for, special stuff on a packaged sponge 🧽, then again in the morning 🧽 want me with no bacteria.
Life changing this is the next development in our aging.
Lucky we've made it this far, many haven't.
Sure do love our life ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment