Went for a drive with my cheafauer yesterday, visit a friend, and passed by another that were not home. Drove out to Arrowvale for a visit, met Jack & Rio and their parents, and their grandparents, was really nice to talk with them. Polly bought some flowers from the boy's, was nice to connect again.
Then a ride out to the old West Bay area, a cafe there now, Polly got a couple 🍦 🍦 ice cream cones 😋 Mmm. We sat in the parking lot looking across at the lake, and slurped them down.
1 scoop was enough for us.
Today we have a dinner we've been invited to, a birthday dinner, be nice to see everyone at this fun time. Polly already about, getting this and that, I'm not really a good getter when it comes to Birthday.
Polly brought me my second coffee ☕ ☕ now, lucky me ☺️, a little sweet but I can handle that vs not enough Honey.
Nice way to wake up, not in pain, just need ice for the swelling. "Do you want bacon 🥓 & egg's 🍳 this morning?" Says Polly "Well yes, that be nice 😳 ". Surprised, yet be a nice start today.
We talked with the kids grandparents yesterday at Arrowvale, was good conversation as usual, found out that the woman, forgot her name right now, she had both knees replaced. I had some learning to do now. She talked about walking with the walker around the neighborhood, I've been staying inside so far, but she was saying get out, a short walk once or twice a day good for ya.
I'm not sure but I think I'm going to take a little walkabout today, use the 4 wheel walker, the lady (Margo I think now) said. Sure was nice talking with them yesterday, always a pleasure.
For now, ice, exercise, then breakfast, then maybe a walkabout. See how it goes. One of my grandsons is in town this weekend, thought we might see him, but he's been busy. Long weekend coming up soon now, Salmon festival here that weekend. Another exciting weekend.
Maybe a drive by Harbour Quay before we go to dinner tonight, see how it looks down there. I've seen the photos, but still would like to see in person.
Another Sunday morning 🤗
Sure do love our life ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment