Sunday, 23 August 2026

Groggy start, like most lately.

I'm getting plenty of sleep 😴 now, but with the pain meds having some really bazaar dreams. I know how science fiction writing gets developed now. Steven King must have been taking these while developing characters. 

I have this odd urge to get up and look out the window, before was easy, now I just have the urge, and let it go. I do get a look out at least once a day, but is an effort to get to the window now, undoo the strap, get the cooling stuff off, and make the trek. I have not attempted the stairs yet.
Maybe tomorrow? 

Physio the next thing I've got to get going. Dr said after 2 weeks, phiso in hospital said after 1 week, I'll make the appointment tomorrow. I made a couple online, but we're too far ahead, I'll call around get one for later next week. I feel pretty good, so want to get to it as soon as I can. 

Exercises are good for the first two reps in the day, but last set is a little harder to get to, but I do. 

Having the urge to do something, fix this, make that, looking around too much causes this lol.  Yesterday was a not hungry day, a doughnut 🍩 early, Danny brought some, and didn't feel hungry till dinner. Was odd for me. I'm going to put some brandflakes in me today, see of I can get things moving. 

Polly has been so helpful, she's out watering the garden now. She took up sleeping in the spare room, makes it easier, but I really like it better with her beside me. When I get rid of the ice machine and am a little more comfortable I hope she moves back in 😃.

Sunday again already, I heard the sound of the tiny bit of rain in the night, but not enough to give much water. 

I got used to my drive to the harbour, maybe I'll get Polly to take me for a drive today. See how I feel as the day goes on. 

I'm getting good at pill 💊 taking, even took one for my watery eyes today. 

From zero pills to this in a couple months, hmm. 

Well that's my Sunday this week, not to exciting, but is just life of a non travel day. 

Good we are staying in one place, otherwise wouldn't be able to have this opportunity. 

Love our life ❤️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment