Friday, 21 August 2026

Day 3 now and as expected more stiffness

Ya read and listen to all that's told to you, and still unsure until you do something and it works. The 💊 pills they give you, some for pain, some to help with constipation that the pills for pain cause, some for stomach upset that the pain pills can cause, then pills I was on already for making me pee, my prostate, and pill for lowering my blood pressure. I think that covers it all, sure jumped from no pills a few months ago to a handful now. 

Well what do I get from them, I still have trouble peeing, the message comes, but ya get there and dam, it's like OH! Cancelled, pisses me off! Pooping, another of the previous problems, now drug's that'll make it ever harder to go. I have a word for that but won't include here. 

Pain pills work, but a sleepy groggyness to it, I'll take it over the pain for sure. Then the ice, that's most important, cold really helps with the swelling, I'm sure will lessen with healing too. 

So that's the bunch ya deal with, lucky me, I have friends that'll lend me stuff to help deal with all of this, walker very important, ice machine too, cane for getting up the stairs also very important, raised toilet seat too. 

All of this important, taking or using as ya go is a puzzle ya have to learn as ya go. 

Positive I woke this morning with much rest, and ambition, so now I've completed mostly, what now? LoL more ice, Polly not up yet, she did wake early, got me all ready with ice, but all used up now, so I'm going to get some more and add it to what's there, there is a little room yet in the machine level. 

I'm not sure how much to stay off my feet, but don't want to overdo it. 

Then the exercises, 3 times a day, yesterday when I finished was really sore, today will get all 3 sessions in for sure. Only one yesterday, as was a moving day, and pain, I paid attention to that. 

Looking like going to be a beautiful day out, hard not to go do something, but I'll get Polly to bring me a bunch of Beach combed wood a friend gave me, I have a plan to make something out of them. 
My sister gave me a book, I'll try to Read, with the pain pills pushing me to sleep, I'm not sure how that'll go. 

TV, movie's or YouTube, that's always a choice too. I look beside me at my mess, pills candy, and all the other junk, hmm lol, well that's just how it's going to be for awhile I'm thinking. Not completely organized, but every day a little closer to moving towards freedom again. 

Sure glad I have Polly to help me, be a really big chore without her. 

Even with this hickup, I sure do love our life ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment