Sunday 25 August 2024

Sunday, August 25th today.

Another great day here in Grande Prairie Alberta. Slept in thi morning, after a couple hours awake in the middle of the night, I refused to get up this time though. A slow quiet morning Polly and I had. Then I messaged our granddaughter Taylor, wanna go for a walk? Can I bring my dog? Of course! Yep she said, and in less than 1/2 hour we were walking the trail by her apartment. 

Was a nice walk, long, a little longer than I wanted,but still was nice, I'll be ok tomorrow. We plan a walk a day if possible, her boyfriend Brett will join us next walk. Taylor's shifts are afternoon, so we can walk every morning. I'm looking for to this. Her pup Cashew is not really loving me yet, but I'm hoping after a week of walking he'll come around. I'm kinda scared of him, so that an issue. 


After I went to see Colton. Ciara had to do a little shopping, present for a birthday party that Colton was invited to. Colton ate his watermelon, and played on his phone, I was outta energy, so that was fine with me. I did same, we had a couple laughs as he found something funny, we'd both laugh.


When Ciara came home, she asked if I wanted to go to the birthday party 🥳 with them, but today was a no. Home I went, a sandwich thanks Polly, and a snooze. After I woke, the job I promised myself I'd do, empty the sewage, always something, and Sunday is my usual day to empty. 

Dinner with Jack was great, pork tenderloin, with fresh corn 🌽 and beans, then some cake for dessert Polly made. Mmm 😋 
Was a really nice day today, a hug from my granddaughter, and kiss from my grandson, an message from my other granddaughter, messages from my daughter, my nefew, messages from friends, was a great day. A really nice Sunday. 

TV this evening, I don't pay much attention, a girl show Polly put on didn't hold my attention, so now I write. Still a really good day. 

Love our life here and now ❤️🤗

Show is over now, I'm to bed, 🛏️ 😁




No comments:

Post a Comment