Tuesday 27 August 2024

Winning the lottery! I wonder if it's good?

    Jack cutting the lawn before the rain 

I just finished reading about a couple winning 1Million in the lottery, in Ontario. I thought to myself as I read, I think we have already won a lottery, without buying a ticket. We are able to travel as we do, and see most all we want, more $$$ I think would make it so we could share it around, but really, we don't need anymore for us. Not that we wouldn't put extra to use, just maybe make things more complicated.

Ya know when ya go to spell a word and choices come up as ya type, when I started to write complicated, compliment came up at the same time. I think more $ would compliment our life, as well as complicate our life. I've seen it before when a windfall comes, how it can make life easier, and harder. People have a way of approaching you when you have extra, that is unsettling. I'd rather avoid that in life. 

We sit here in our trailer, parked at our friends house, connected to their power, and water, able to dump our sewer, hooked to the Internet, so completely connected for our time here in GP while we visit friends and family. We are thankful, not a lottery win, but a gift we appreciate so much. 

I know us, if we had a Stick's & Bricks home, as I see it referred to by many in the full-time RV community, we would offer the same to others. Still, I feel very fortunate to have opportunities to stay like this with others as we travel. A visit when you're so close that you see them daily is a really nice way to share time, without getting too much in the way of their lives. 

We have some wonderful friends and family that we love to visit with, and through them we see their community and surrounding area in a way we likely wouldn't otherwise. Local knowledge is really great πŸ‘ 

Polly would love a big win, I really can't imagine the sound that'd come outta Polly if she won, as I don't buy tickets very often, mostly Polly does. I know she'd be loud, and wild! When Polly gets a big win she's very Excited, Expressive, and damned Happy!!! But after the glow of winning, then reality of what's next would be a little more complex. The dream and reality get together then, and complicated & compliment get mixed together. 

I could explain the heck outta this but let's just say it could be messy. That's a descriptive I think works here. 

So for right now, I'm happy to say we are winning, without a ticket! 🎊 

How's that for loving life?

Appreciating our life just as it is, 
love our life ❤️ 






No comments:

Post a Comment