Friday 23 August 2024

The rules 😳

I had this title in my blog posts, I guess I had a thought so wrote it down, no more information about why, but today I'll write about the rules. 

In life we all grow up with some kind of rules, taught to us by many people. First and foremost our parents, then our siblings, and all others we have contact with as we grow and learn. 

No, don't touch, stay, these are spoken. The rule's we learn that are unspoken are facial expression, the wiggly finger ☝️👈👉👇🤫, that's alot. The eyes 👀, 😉😘😜
All letting us know we did "right", or not to do something, it's "wrong". 

If you really think of it, we learn so much in the first year you probably like me can't really put it all down on paper, or well peck it all on your phone. 

Just getting light out this morning, I've been up awhile, read my FB a bit, read and article about monkey pox, the latest fear we'll have to think about it the news. 

When I saw the title I'd written I don't know how long ago, and decided to write this.

 I realized rule's are something you can do many things with. First thought was a term I remember from many years of behavior, "Bend the rules" just think what that means! I'm thinking it says it's ok as long as you don't "Break" the rules. Next to this is a "white lie" thinking of this now I'm wondering if I'm "allowed" to say that in our New, so confusing, feeling, offended world 🌎. 

I have many rules that I've learned for many years of life. Some are not needed anymore, like no talking at the table, or don't talk with your mouthful. Simple, yet I watch, and not really a part of behavior anymore. All the rules about writing, as most people never ✍️ write on paper anymore. I believe e, except aft? That was a rule! Now the artificial intelligence will write a letter for you if you put a little bit on your phone about what you want to write, it'll do it all for you. 

Hmm, I think to myself, what are the rules now? It seems like there really aren't any, like you can just do whatever you what, where ever you are. When I was younger, you never swore out in public, you tried to keep your tongue 👅 in your mouth, don't do or say that in front of a girl. Behave, be this, be that! Today I hear and see more of what I'd call "bad behavior" in all people, young or old. No rules holding us back from doing, saying, being whatever we want. 

I see rules for society being thrown out, the new rules are being developed daily. Rules I don't understand, and rules that to me don't make sense. I say sometimes I feel like I'ma dinosaur, I'm from the long lost past. The way society has changed in my lifetime, I don't think I'm really qualified to be part of what's new now. 

I think different then the new kids growing up. I still see people as him and her, I still have my prejudice's from the past, I still am educated about the rules I grew up with, yet today they don't apply. Not only don't they apply, the new rules are beyond my way, so different that I really can't understand, or imagine them. 

I'm going to read this over, might publish, might not. Almost 7am now, I have been thinking of this "new rule's" stuff for awhile now, just today I decided to put it here, and really say what I've been thinking. Won't change anything, just kinda get it off my chest. I wonder if I'm allowed to say that now, "Get it off my chest?" Or is there a rule that that's offensive to someone? I mean it could be. Oh well, there are no rules! Until someone says they are hurt by what you just said, then you broke the rules! 

That kinda sums it up, there are no rules till you upset me, then I can pull out my rule book and, hmm no 📚 book, just a feeling, that's it, I feel you are hurting me. 

I can remember a time when the next thing that would come would be a saying, "you wanna know hurt" I'll.... Lol I laugh now, but I can remember a time when the next thing that came at me was a hand, yup you wanna know hurt, I'll give ya some hurt alright ✋

That's when I learned to follow the rules!

That kinda sums up the difference between then and today, now if you don't play by the feable rules, you end up in court, charged with not calling me what I determine my self to be, and your going to pay for it! 

Yep, I'm definitely a dinosaur 🦕, glad I lived my life with understandable rule's.

I love our life ❤️ despite the rules 😜😂🤫


No comments:

Post a Comment