Friday 14 August 2015

Friday again

Bosco and I went for a walk around the country block yesterday evening, and on the way I had thoughts about how it will be on our adventure. I am used to this walk, I know what expect next as well being close to our family living on this island. I think I am ready to move on and see more of this land, but am questioning whether I will miss what we have?

Familiar places, people, smells, sights and just comfort in where we are will be a test. Next month on our tester trip will help me make adjustments, but I will keep checking how I am feeling about leaving, and what I might miss, and what I can do to help check this as I go.

Friday again, and off to the cabin for the weekend after work tonight. Looks like will be a fun weekend with friends, fishing, joking, eating, and drinking possibility, likely too much!

Will be fun for sure. I will try to make this weekend just a little more controlled, I don't want to feel shitty next day while fishing... Good luck Brent! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment