Monday 6 June 2022

Sunday morning again, WOW 😳 that was a fast week.

Gulls didn't move as Taylor and I walked across the bridge over Muskoseepi creek in Muskoseepi Park

I had great fun building a shed of pallets, taking care of Charlie and Gracie, Jack & Wendy's dogs, enjoying their house 🏡 visiting with Chris & Family, Taylor too, such a great week. 

     Charlie got a wild rose stuck to his neck

           Polly helped him out though

Always good to take a look back at the week on Sunday, this last week was so darn fast, woosh, that's how it feels now. Busy I was, shed took alot of it, also visiting with Chris, been so great being with him and his family, so busy, so much going on, I can remember when that was my life when the kids were young, LoL 😆 and so was I. 

l LoL 😆 to myself now, that time seems a short time ago too. Ahh dam, now I got myself all weepy. Hmm, I guess I'm just relating how similar our lives are, we have watched 6 of our grandchildren grow up, and still growing. Here we are watching another young one starting out. Each child is different, everyone a pleasure 🤗♥️ so important to take the time to really enjoy the moments as we pass through this life. 

Watching is just one part, participating in their lives is even better, not just a hug, and go, but doing things with them, things they like, and things we like too. Makes for fun times, and great memories 👍

I know I take way to many photos, and thinking of this I say that helps me cement the moment in my mind, and there is alot of great memories cemented up there LoL 😆

Yesterday was another, we had a wienny roast by the fire 🔥, with Ciara Taylor & Colton, was a great time, took a few photos, some I didn't get, but was a very nice time to enjoy our family. 

Now I'm writing on Monday morning as got busy early morning walking with Taylor, then empty trailer tanks, then pool with Ciara and kids, another busy day. Jack & Wendy came home, got to show them the shed, and listen to some of how there weeks were.
Polly made another great dinner, we all sat at the table ate dicused our week, and laughed, so nice to have them back. 🤗

Full life, that's how I see our week, a very full life we are living, and we just love it♥️🤗


No comments:

Post a Comment