Thursday, 27 August 2026

Rain ☔ out now, great! 🍁 the start of fall.

Such a comforting feeling inside warm listening to the rain on the sundeck roof, feels great knowing we still have a beautiful fall coming yet. Been an interesting summer, fire's all over, we didn't get hit hard here, good fire fighting here on the island. 

I'm feeling a little bit less ambitious than usual, not only because I'm limited in what I can do, but in that I'm just loosing my desire to do something. Depression? I don't think so, just a moment of ahh shit! It's hard to keep up while things change so quickly, and my options get reduced so quickly. I'll be getting back into it in awhile, just give myself time to heal and then be better I'm thinking. 

Tomorrow phiso, and the big reveal at Harbour Quay of all the work that been happening all summer, be really nice to see what's changed, and what the plans reveal. I have seen photos of the new cover in front of the buildings, but much more has been changed too. I guess I'll have to wait for the show in November to see it. 

I noticed yesterday on our trip to coombs with my friend Don Lloyd, that I didn't take any photos. Have to be up, feeling good optimistic to be taking photos, and I'm not there right now, just different. Also holding a phone out while hanging onto a walker not so easy. I did take one just now of the rainy looking day outside today. 

We now have the Sun to look forward to with cooler weather, and wet underbrush, be nice once again to have a campfire 🔥, I have lots of scraps to burn up after a spring of building many planter boxes. 

Funny how fast it changes hey, one moment AC is really important, then a couple days and done. I think I'll pull that book my sister gave me out and read for a change, be something different for me to do. 

I got a call from a friend that's thinking about surgery on his knee, was nice to talk with him, been awhile. Hopefully I gave him some positive thoughts. 

I did take another couple photos, breakfast was great today, Polly always got something great 👍🏻. 

Then after I saw this on my plate as I finished hmm, is it a sign? 
Everywhere ya go now 🤔





Sure do love our life ❤️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment