Thursday, 10 September 2026

32 years ago we were married 👰🏻🤵🏻

Hmm, so many years ago, sure went by fast we both think as we sit this morning and drink our coffee ☕. What to do to celebrate? Dinner out, where? Travel? Naw, let's stay close, maybe the new restaurant on the Quay? Well whatever we decide, I'll make a reservation, and enjoy dinner out. 

So many great memories ❤️ so much enjoyable life lived together. Now in our older years still up for a fun time. 

Knee surgery really slows us down, Pollys been a great help, be very difficult to go through without her help. Been a strain alright, so much to change as this knee surgery calls for. I'm on the positive mend now though, so much better now, pain almost all gone & mobility coming back. Soon be walking on my own, still using the walker for now.

Looking forward to a quiet day, a drive somewhere, and a nice dinner. Neither of us got cards this year, just too difficult to get for me, and Polly forgot till yesterday when it was mentioned. Yep, life changes when ya get surgery that limits ya in many ways. 

Like most everything, ya do whatcha can within limitations. Today I think I'll drive the car, I'm able sure, but of course Polly wants me to stay out of driving! Might be a battle LoL 🤣 

It really doesn't matter to me, it's just a little freedom to go out without having to depend on someone else. Maybe get Polly some flowers 🌹 🌹 🌹.

Will see how the day goes, nothing in a rush now. Nice to have the time to enjoy the day together, no rush to work, no things that have to be done, just enjoy our day together. 

Well I guess I better shave, and make myself presentable, maybe even a shower 😁

Sure do love our life together ❤️ 



No comments:

Post a Comment