Tuesday 28 February 2017

How much can happen in a few days?

How much can happen in a few days?

Well, more than I would think. Meeting friends we haven’t seen for years, and having friends do the same is a thrill. Happy hour can be so good when we get a chance to talk with people we haven’t talked with for way to long.
What holds us back from just saying Hi to friends? Mostly opportunity... 
Today we had that opportunity, we all talked about so much, past, and what happened, who we remembered, and what happened, who was there and what was said. Why we did what we did, where we went, and who said what. Life as we remember, with friends who were where we were, and did what we did, and remembered all we did, just differently. Wow what a great night. Loving this, had the best talk with another writer who isn’t sure, but will, and does write now, just not publicly. Was such fun....
Polly and Bosco go to bed, me I write, listening to music from when I was young, and drinking my last Black Russian tonight.
Loving life here in an RV Park, in our wonderful 5th wheel trailer here in Yuma.
Polly showed everyone who would look the improvements,, and what she loved about our place we live, yes that’s my Polly, Love her, and how truly enthused she is about all we do.

“Wishing I could be like the cool kids” is the song on now, with John Tesh, he is now doing a commercial for some natural product, gee, can’t believe its happening
Now a super beta prostate commercial... OMG, oh to too much...

Bed time soon, will be wake early like usual, and writing in my mind before I actually write.
Loving life here in... Yuma




No comments:

Post a Comment