Saturday 8 February 2020

Hurry hurry, Rush, rush πŸƒ‍♀️πŸƒπŸƒ‍♀️πŸƒ‍♂️


       My view as I write this today😊😎

Our lives as we go are mostly in a hurry. Alabama has a song for this, and as I tap here I look up the song and listen. So easy to get what you want now, so fast too. I want to listen to a song, plink, and there it is. I want a meal, plink and it's on its way. You want information, and again plink, and you have so much you have to check to see what the real goods. πŸ€”
We think what is here on the internet is true, even though we know it might be misinformation, we often don't sift through it to see, we often accept what's written.
So as we go rushing around in a hurry, we hear a few words on TV, or radio, we read a few on the net, and we believe much that is not true. Then we continue to rush and hurry to get, be, have what? Shaking my head again, and a little snicker 🀭

I have found a place where early in the morning I can write, and relax in the sun as everybody hurrys off to were ever as fast as they want. 

i pulled up my pants legs, and catch the warm sun, listen to the sounds, and enjoy the hurry around me, people walking dogs, people going to work, many times quiet too. 
There is a stop sign in front of our RV park, and most do not stop, but some do. 

Better pick up my pace. It's a race, and there ain't no room for someone in second place 😲
All I really gotta do is live and die, but I'm in a hurry and don't know why.🀣🀣🀣

We are conditioned from early in life, and all through life to be there early, be there first, get er done, hurry, you don't want to be last. 

Talking with others we met yesterday I again learned we can, and do plan to take our time as we go along at this time in our lives. We take time to smell the 🌹☕🌹πŸ₯€πŸŒΉ roses as the saying goes. 

Today that's exactly what I have done, woke early 5:30, stayed in bed and listened to the sounds of the cars go by early, first just a few, then more. Then the birds and the sound of Polly sleeping and Bosco too, he concerns me as never know when his days will end, so I listen closely for his breathing, and give him a pat to make sure all is good.

Coffee ☕ is my next move, and then the day starts to light up

 

and I take a walk to the ocean and watch a fisherman and the dolphins 🐬 as they start their day searching for food. 

As I sit and plink away, the young guy comes and waters the plants here in front of the office. Everything by hand here, labour is cheap, so much is done by hand, where we have higher labour costs, so we make machines to labour. Save us time, as we are as the song says, "In a hurry"


I see people here that are doing there daily routine, not hurried. I'm learning to do the sameπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—♥️

Loving life here in Mexico, San Carlos at Totonaka RV park πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸŒ΄





1 comment: