Tuesday 4 February 2020

OK what's next 😁

Good Morning 🌞 Sunshine 😎


If you think about how we all think, (most won't) we start out with a want, something, new car, house, clothes, money, whatever, or just a feeling, happy, secure, love. So many choices we have. The part I notice often is when you get, achieve, fulfill your desired want your mind goes directly to "OK, what's next!" Often before you really enjoyed what you now have. I laugh as I tap away here, we are now in Mexico, with many others, a trip I planned many years ago myself, and talked with others about doing and they planned, and as a group we made it here. Then my planning mind goes to, what's next... 🀣🀣🀣 I laugh quietly as Polly was sleeping, now she is awake, Bosco puked, woke her up fast. Now Polly says, what time is it? 5:30am😁😲
I don't think she's getting up.

What I was trying to get to was we all seem to want, and when we get whatever it might be, our mind often goes to "What's Next" 

Here I sit in my easy chair, comfortable, on my way to my 2nd cup of coffee, ☕☕(Mmm πŸ˜‹good) thinking and being satisfied with this beauty place we have traveled to. And what comes to mind, What's next! LoL 🀣

Well for now it will be the next walk on the beach, and the look around where we are, but the underlying thought is to move on to the next whatever. Why I'm not sure, just wanted to let you know, put it out there, that this is what we all do. 

If someone told me 10 years ago this is how my life would be at 63 I'm not sure I would have believed them. Not sure how long this plan has been in my mind, but here we are. Polly was a very big NO a few years ago, but as the opportunity to do this came forward she came in board, and darn, here we are.

 Lucky?  well it was planning, as well as meeting people that wanted the same experience, and connection to continue the plan, and commitment. This is how we 3 couples managed to be here, by the water, on the beach, with our asses in the sand and a beer 🍺 in our hand. 


 Sounds so great, but I do like a chair better, and a group of friends sitting around talking, laughing, a beer in hand, some food on the table as we continue to plan the next part of our adventure. We did this yesterday afternoon, funny how it started so casually just a beer and a yak, then comes another couple, and another, and a new face shows up, and the plans go forward with more people on the same path. 

Darn I love this life, as I tap here on this phone I shake my head, really, I'm shaking my head chuckling. What a way to live. I think we are living like the songs we have heard are about, except we still have our Wife, or Husband, truck, trailer, dog, and some $ to help us along πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

♥️🌴🌴Loving life here in San Carlos, 🌴🌴Mexico πŸ‡²πŸ‡½

No comments:

Post a Comment