Monday 24 August 2020

Realisation, as we go we have many more close times.

Polly and I have much time together, so much that you might think it might be too much. As I write this we are side by side in our attached recliners. Polly reading her book, now finished perusing the internet on her phone. I finished my FB post, and look around FB.

 I just said, "I'm going to have some cereal, you want something?" "No" she said, "Just a kiss" I give her a kiss or 6 and go get my cereal. 

We often sit in the morning with few words to start, but have our own time to get going. We usually have a plan made the day before what we will do that day, sometimes I have a different plan than Polly🤣🤣🤣 

Upon the completion "Almost" of this summers travels we are just a little closer as every lump thrown in our path has been alright. We manage so well together to not just make it through, but shine on the other side of whatever comes our way. 


Rains, winds, breakdowns, bugs🤣🤣, heat, cold, even a Canuck loss ☹️ and just some uncomfortable stuff 😃 🤣 we just keep truckin and loving every, well almost every minute of this lovely life. 

What more can I say, broke glasses now, going to have to remedy this today, one arm glasses are no fun. Terrace, another look around today. Always heading out for a look around, sure is a nice way to spend our retirement. 🤗♥️ 

ps, our little buddy Bosco is having a rough time lately. Old dog he is, still kicking though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment