Thursday 26 November 2020

I'm thinking I should write a Book! 🤔

This was my thought this morning as I was walking back from a long for me walk. Thinking as I was walking what could I write about? I have many subjects I could write about, but the one I know the best is Me, that's what I do know alot about. 

At first I thought about a couple conversations I've had recently about my working history, the last person that asked I gave a fairly in-depth rendition of my working history working in a logging camp, then about the sawmill. As I spoke I realized I have done a lot, many different jobs, and learned so much. 

Today I decided there is even more to learn about me then just about the woodworking history. I worked from early in life, gee I'm shaking my head right now, how far back do I go 🤣🤣

Picking up bottles and cans at 8 years old gave me money to buy candy and treats. Fishing for cod in the canal down from our house and trading for cash or sometimes a pie. Then shovelling snow for $ the winter of 68-69 gave me enough to buy a family and friends a present at Christmas. That memory is burned in my mind, is the year I learned the lesson to just keep going, even if I was tired, too tired. Just keep moving, the job will get done, can't give up! 

Determination is something I am not the best at, I do give up sometimes, but I do understand my determination is something that I'm proud of. Determination has carried me through life, and today, if I really want something, I know how to go for it. 

There is more. I need to think things through, I often act too quickly, that can be very good in a needed situation, and deadly in some. Hmm, is this introspection? I think so, and that I'm thinking is a very good trait. 
Happy, that's another
Positive ✅
Loving✅
Caring✅
Forceful ✅
😡 Angry ✅
Hurtful 😡✅
Generous ✅
Thoughtful ✅


Dog got stuck today in the bedroom, Polly tells me, LoL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 couldn't find his way out 😂🤣🤣

That'll be me someday 🤔😃😂🤣🤣🤣

I'll write a book! 

One day 😃😆😊

3 comments:

  1. Cant wait for the book!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your travel experience would make a great book and living your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your working life AND retirement would both be interesting to many!

    ReplyDelete