Friday 17 September 2021

Perspective

Every day I wake, think for a short time, stretch, and get up. Sometimes getting up is easy, sometimes it's got some pain involved. Almost always I'm recharged, and looking forward to what's next. 

I believe I'm an optimistic person, looking for the best in people and circumstances. Not every day is full of bliss, but most are happy, interesting, with new experiences, meeting new friends as I travel through, along, in this life. 

What I'm looking for I find in the smallest ways sometimes, like a beautiful stone on the beach, a moment with a friend, a chance meeting of someone new to me, the opportunity to pet another friendly dog. 

Seems kinda small moments, but all are important to make up my day. 

Some days have important things I have to get done, appointment, moving, repairs, improvement, meetings, empty the tank 🙂😆. Today I wake with little to do. It rained all night, and windy to start, but no rain now. A walk is in order, but I decided to write first, see if it calms a little more. 

The bluejay, actually a Stellar's Jay is squalkingas I write, just love to hear the birds in the morning. When we are close to trees or bushes often the birds are near too. Here at Cluxewe we have many birds, Eagles, geese, docks, loons, plovers,
crows, ravens, as well as the small birds in the bushes peeping around all the time. I know of wrens, but many others here I don't lookup the names. 

Makes for a beautiful place to spend time. Fishing is what many people come here to do, I like to watch, and eat fish, not so much a fisher anymore. Funny how life changes. 

A Robin on the fence as I write, many birds come to the fence as we look out the window. I like this, the neighbors feed the birds, and we get to watch them. Good all around. 

Now for the walk, I've waited long enough. Polly brought me another coffee ☕, so off I go. Nothing earth shattering today, just some thoughts on me. My perspective is just as written, and my day is clear. A little wet I'm sure, but clear perspective. 

Loving life here at Cluxewe 🤗♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment