Tuesday 28 December 2021

Christmas done, tree down, presents away now what?


Our last few things we have to do before lifting our jacks. Tools need to be packed up, Polly has a list for cleaning before she leaves. Polly is planning to have us sleep in the trailer last night here so leaving clean sheets, and house clean for Ted & Cindy. I am doing same, thinking of how to put house back to how it was before we moved in. 

Not too much moved around, but want to have it best we can. I have some projects I made that will find a home for, and a few things I will use to pack the trailer with. 

A few hugs to say good bye to friends and family. We are both looking forward to traveling again. Polly said last night " Where will we hang the picture of Colton?" I'm not sure yet, but we will find a spot I'm sure 😃

Funny how when not in the trailer I forget exactly where stuff goes. Slides are in, and trailer is ready, so don't want to open it up again till the days warm a little. Been a very cold one this last few days. Happy we were in this house, and happy to be going back into our home. 



A couple more wooden projects complete, so packing up will be good, the cold prevented me from that along with Christmas. Today I will start, takes me a couple days to get all in order, looking like January 1 will be the go day for sure. Weather will warm up. We have our replacement house sitter for the last few days before Ted & Cindy arrive home. 

Some family and friends we didn't get to see this time around, maybe in the spring, if we return. We always have loose plans so we can take a different route, stay a little longer, or head east, south more or just stay put. I hear people say "This is how I roll" well I don't use this term, yet.

Often we are asked, where are you off to next? (Oh yeah, Medical insurance! I have to get that before we go!) This year we have a loose plan to head east if all the travel arrows line up, always wanted to spend a summer in eastern Canada. We loved Newfoundland, actually all the Maritimes. Quebec, Ontario, geez so big these provinces are. So much to see. 

Always wanted to see Virginia in the fall, see the Macy's Parade in November, and spend longer in the south east. Florida keys were a dream on our first trip, would love to spend time there looking around a little more, and all the south heading back toward the west. We also want to see the central states, Kansas', Colorado, New Mexico. I'm shaking my head as I write, is alot to take in, and that's why we like to leave the door open to changes in "Where next!" we just can't be sure, planning loose like this is what gives us possibilities, and that is how we like it. 

I laugh right now to myself, Polly has this saying I hear "I was thinking 🤔" lol 😆
When I hear this I laugh, and I always say "Really" 🤗 this is where possibilities come from, not just Polly, but from the thoughts we have as we go, like if we are going to be here why don't we! If we stop here we could? Hey, what's up there? That looks interesting, let's see! 

That's how we Roll 😃

We leave doors open, we are open to opportunities that come our way. We say "yes" often to invites, we love to explore our options. 

Retired with Options!
I like the sound of that. 

We are lucky to have friends, family, & fun where ever we go. 

Love our life!  Full of options 🤗❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment