Sunday 12 February 2023

Sunday morning is mine today 😃

Reading an article about Danica Patrick's racing beginning's I realized how calm I was, how the drink of coffee I just had was so enjoyable, how the moment was about as close to perfect as it gets. Coffee is good, the article held my interest, until that moment I took a drink, and thought how dam good this moment felt. 

Ever have one of these, a time when all seems calm and great at the same time? If I think, there are many things I could think of that would interrupt this mornings thought, but today I'm up early, and happy to continue to read about the life of a young star that had an accident during her first race of the season. I stopped there to write here, as it feels so good. 

Life has been good to me, no regrets, well maybe a few, but always I move forward! I believe that is the most important lesson I've learned, "pull up your socks, and move on" or something like that. "Regret's I've had a few" was a line in a song, I think by Kris Kristofferson, his song Sunday morning coming down always a good song to me. 

Well this morning I'm not coming down, I'm not up, I'm just right. Our Daughter in law messaged & called yesterday, she was having a hard day. We messaged, then face talked, made for a little bit of fun, her cleaning out Colton's toy box, while he got into the box she was putting the toys in, trying to empty it. LoL.

The hard time she was having, we have all had, all different, but we have all had them. 

Of course I couldn't just leave it alone, I'm the "here is my thoughts" kinda person, and sometimes it helps. I'm not sure if it did, but Polly and I gave her our little bit of wisdom, and soon she remembered she hadn't started dinner yet. We talked about what that would be, and helped with a plan, and soon her day changed. I'm sure she was still sad inside, but she moved on, even if just temporarily. 

 
              Dinner started 😋

My Daughter has not messaged me for about a week, that concerns me, but I'm sure I'll find out soon what's up. 🙂 

Our Grand Daughter's both called, Shayla Friday night, Taylor last night. That gives us both the warm fuzzy feeling. Nice to feel important enough to call and talk with them. Grandson's not so much. They are not the call and chat kinda guys. 

So here I sit, pecking on this phone on Sunday morning. It's just starting to get light, the wind is light coming in the back window, and cool. Is always fast this part of the day, when I first notice the light, to the time it is sunup. Just zoom and daylight. Today be the same I'm sure, asim about to get back to Danica's race life. 

That's my two bits for today, was nice to write this, in my shorts, on a warm Sunday morning, felling really good 🤗❤️

I heard Polly stir, but if she opened her eyes and saw dark, back to sleep she went 😁

Super Bowl Sunday, Polly has plans for special cupcakes for the game, will be a bunch here watching the game, as we will. 🏈 I see she has pretzel sticks, going to be some goal posts I'm thinking. I  l

Love our life, so much 🤗❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment