Later we had our Granddaughter Shayla come over for a visit, what a fun time again, each time now Polly has to get close to her belly and say HI to the new baby growing inside Shayla's tummy, makes me smile 😊.
We talk so much about many things with Shayla, future plans, daily struggles, what were thinking, even the ice cream 🍨 🍦 we might have later 😆
Nice to have such a great relationship with our grandchildren, connecting with them fairly regularly makes us both very happy.
Sitting outside on our deck now with the sun giving some warm, and wind absent makes for a perfect end to my day. Polly now making some concoction with the tomatoes we have left, and the manicotti that we had in the fridge, I'm interested, yet out here, just really quiet, a few cars go by, a few people walking by, but really quiet.
The neighbor stopped in on her way home, we had a yak, her boy her weekend, me about mine, was nice. I'll take a photo now, sun feeling so nice.
We have a new motorhome across from us, moved in a couple weeks ago, haven't seen anyone out or about yet, working I always think. I think I'll go get a beer 🍺 now, make my afternoon a little bit calmer even.
Leg is doing fantastic, every day just a little more mobility, soon I believe I'll be walking on my own. Brian at Phiso says I'm doing great, that always gives me confidence. Tuesday I see him again, next week I see the surgeon, been 6 weeks then, I'm really hoping she's going to be happy with my 6 week review.
Well of to get that beer now.
Sure do love our Life ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment