Monday 2 December 2019

Good morning, this is how I do morning😊

Most every morning I wake 1-2 hrs before Polly. I get the fireplace going, big job hit a switch 😅, then I get to the coffee. Today I make it with bottled water as here in Yuma the water has many minerals in it and tastes like crap. Now grab the charged up phone, just think how life has changed over my lifetime. I can rember before there was computers, and before there was coloured TV, shit I'ma getting old man 😲🤣. I would laugh harder, but this is it, not so funny anymore. 
I sit in my nice comfortable recliner and PEC away on the phone scrolling away seeing what has happened overnight. 


Sometimes something I like, mostly crap I don't. FB has a few posts that are of people's lives, and the good that has happened or is happening, this I really like, but all the crap on there is kinda fluff I call it, just filler. What I like to read is about what's good in our lives, and what's uplifting. 


Thinking of that I usually post what we are doing, where we are, and of course a banter with others, as I like to believe we can still have fun here without setting others off because of some ??? Somebody's take on it. 

After a scrolling and pecking for about 1/2 to 1 hour, I get tired of reading the news, so I turn on the TV and listen to the weather, and news. Sometimes I hear what I have read, not much different. 
Mostly I like to hear the sound of quiet. 

Depending where we are parked the sound of birds start first, here in Yuma at Fortuna de Oro, the birds are Grackles among others, and I've grown to love their sound. They are so loud, and look so interesting as the squak and point there heads straight up, like the are sure they are in charge 😃


Maybe this is what I like so much, they just behave in a way that is sure, seemingly happy, and focused on food, water, and squaking about mating 🤣🤣🤣

Life is simple, as people we screw it up. Boarders, I always wonder about them, and here in Yuma it is a BIG DEAL! 
The birds don't pay attention to them, they go back and forth like there is no line in the Sand. People on the other hand, they are cut off as the boarder is there. People made the boarders, countries, town's states, county's, Control🤔

What for, why are people always controlled? Like animals, we are directed to do this, do that, don't do this, and Oh, you can't do that! I'm not good at being controlled, but I'm not stupid, some things I know I have to control, or face the rule makers😊

I'm wandering now, and if you followed this far you see how quiet time in the morning with a ☕ and an electronic 🔥 in a dark trailer can warp my mind🤣🤣🤣

I have not given any answers here, just said what I am thinking as I drink some Mmm 😋 good coffee, and Peck away on a phone😊🤔
Loving this life 🤗❤️

Sun up soon, have an interesting, loving day hey 😁♥️ Life is a little shorter now.


No comments:

Post a Comment