Wednesday 7 October 2020

What's next for this World/Planet we live on?


I'm thinking we are on our way to a new society on our planet. 

After Covid most all of us hope we go back to the way it was! I for one think that most countries have indebted them selves to the point of no return. People have jobs taken from them, companies have business lost, so much drastic change that just going back to where we were I think is not going to happen. 

Despondent thought on bathroom wall 😳
"I will never financially recover from this"

I wonder if this is true for many, how will we go on? What's next? Traveling the world has changed, and economies of many countries that depend on travel to support there country. If no travel, no jobs, no taxes = Broke! 

What's next then? 

History has proven that after disaster, we can and do pickup our socks and move on. Some won't have socks to pull up! 

Not being bleak here, I'm just wondering what's next. So much of what we all percive as freedom has been given up to government and now being directed by health science to the point of all asking what we are allowed to do. 

     Covid sign I made up for this winter

Here where we live we can still go to a restaurant, pub, shopping in some places, and most places without a mask. This is changing by the day, and pushed by many as the best way to prevent covid from spreading. 

We can't go over the boarder to USA by driving, but we can fly into the state's. Hmm I think, who makes the rules? I say this as there are so many that make no sense. I know I don't make the rules, I just make sure I go where there are less rules, and do what I have to when entering a place that has rules. 

I joke about having to move further north to get some freedom back, just not sure how far north we would have to go πŸŽ…πŸ€Ά


We have been asked by many "Where will you go next?" I keep answering "Not sure, see what changes as time goes on."

And that's it in a nutshell, plans many had are postponed or cancelled, stay put is our next move. Now I say break out the woodworking tools, I'm going to get busy having fun. And the hiking boots, as there are many places here in Port Alberni I have yet to hike. Netflix, that might get good use too. And Friend's and Family who are close will be in our circle to spend time with. Oh yeah, writing, I'm sure I will do more of that during the winter πŸ˜‰

   Our camp is setup, rains about to come

What more can we ask for? Surprise to come around the corner πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ☺️ 

Life has a way of sending us just what we need to brighten our lives, just when we need it! Arrowvale Campground is purfect for our winter of rest from traveling πŸ€—♥️

Loving this life, Covid restrictions and allπŸ˜€
          Garden and view are still intact



No comments:

Post a Comment