Thursday 22 April 2021

Yes, I have been saying "Yes" more often.

   Planter's I made this week when asked

I have been consciencelesly saying yes more often lately to many requests that come my way. Giving a hand has always been in my wheelhouse, but making things, repairs and just stepping it up a bit has enriched my life. Not only do I meet people, but I get to know them at a deeper level as we share the experience. This is always a joy for me. 

Life can seem a rush at times, and our problems many have had before. When I say yes to whatever comes I learn to give my energy to others, and the talents I have get used, and of course I learn just a little more about myself. 

Polly has the same way, asked for a cake, cinnamon buns, or dinner, she creates with joy. I love that about her, amongst many other loving qualities Polly has. 

I just finished my 1st cup of coffee ☕ this morning, took a long while today. I layed back in the chair and counted my blessings. Well, not literally, but had that wonderful feeling of content. Not incontenent, which may come in future day's πŸ˜‚ but that feeling that all is good, right, great at this time. 

Second cup is going down faster, light is coming now, rooster πŸ” is crowing, blinds need to be opened.
Done. The day is starting again. Yep, life is grand! 

What's today's + Plus, what will I create today. Oh yea, I promised to hook up a backup camera for someone, that will be my good deed done today. 

It's overcast, looks like fog above, not sure it will burn off, but whatever, will be a nice day and knew the weather was changing. 

Yesterday driving to town I felt the strong wind, and smell's of summer. April I said to myself, it's only April! Was a great run of warm with the tan started, and dust rolling through, I was thinking of traveling, but this year will be different I'm sure. 

My eyes are leaking this morning, not sure if allergies or emotion, I hate to take a pill so will blunder through. 

I started sighing yesterday morning, and examining my feelings. Good to look at what's here now. Writing is another thing I like now so much more that when in school, just a way of looking inside my head. I know I'm rambling, but I'm giving myself this gift to ramble. 

You get to laugh, I get to ramble.πŸ˜€ 

As the saying goes often now, "All's good!" πŸ‘ 😊 Love our life.



No comments:

Post a Comment