Tuesday 22 December 2020

Choices, we have a choice to? What?

          What will I create with these?
          2" thick x 16" wide by 12' long 

Many, myself included have complained about this past year. No doubt the year wasn't what we wanted 😭, many lives have changed forever. So for me to complain about not being South in the warmth would be silly, but I have as many others have. 

So today I realized the choices we have available to us give us opportunity to decide what's next. I have cried in my soup a few times in my life, when things don't go my way, now is no time to reject the opportunities we have during this restricted time in our lives. 

I have realized there is more to me than I knew, I have been busy learning to make things out of wood, something I always loved, just never developed.  Being held in one place has been a gift to me, best is being in our home town, where so much is familiar, and family and friends are close. 

FB for all it's criticism from so many, has been a gift as well as a pain. The best part is we are able to say Hi 🙂 ☺️ to our friends in so many ways. A post, and chat, a little heart, just a 🤗 even if not in person can make someone's day❤️🤗

This is a gift we can use, and I do. Knowing friends are ok, and that life goes on as we are not able to be with them keeps us connected so when the time comes we can get together again. 

I like to write too, and this blog helps keep my fingers busy tapping on this screen🤣🤣 We have so many choices in life, and being restricted to staying put, and not being allowed to see each other may be a bummer, but we still have opportunity if we just do what we can, not regret what we can't do. 

This is a time to use the Brain, think of what really excites you, that you can do at this time, and check ✔️✅✔️ check it out. I saw a saying on the back of a trailer by us last year that I thought was great. If you don't go You'll never know!
If you have to Stay, then think of a way to Play!  This applys to our time right now, so think of what you can do that you love, something you haven't tried yet and enjoy this time. 

I believe we only get one shot at this life, our time is limited, as you get older even less time is left. So get going doing what you haven't yet, its fun. Make a choice to enjoy this time, I have and dam it's good. 

Love this life so much 😍 🤗

Merry Christmas 🎄⛄🤗❤️ 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment