Thursday 31 December 2020

Goodbye 2020 Hello 2021 What's changed?

    Is this what you wanted, I'll behave 😁
     Social distancing in the goat pen 😊

Some are all to quick in my opinion to want this year gone, for obvious reasons. The way I look at it what's the rush! Moving into another year with the same idiot fearless leaders spending our country into the worst debt we have ever been in, regardless, and pay no attention to, or of reason. 

Our way of life drastically changed, and no real change in sight. People put much hope in the virus shot πŸ’‰ in the arm twice as a new beginning. What I'm reading we can expect this year to have our lives even more restricted. Masks will not go away, even after you have a shot πŸ’‰
Our behaviors will be regulated by government, even if they don't follow the protocols they have madated, we have to or we will be fined, or even locked up in jail.
The virus will continue to behave as a virus does, and mutate and adapt so it can survive.
Us on the other hand, we are being told how to behave so we can not get the virus, and thus survive.

        Good little sheep, well goats

Contradictions are just too much, and too many, we will continue to try to understand what we are being forcefed as informed information. Most will gobble it up, and believe all they are told. 

Some will upose it. 

Me I'll go on my Merry way doing the best I can even if my liberty's are being attacked. 

I know this next while I'm not far from being another person stuck in a home awaiting the final day. Restricted to never be able to see my loved ones again. This knowledge will keep me going knowing what lies ahead. Kicking and fighting to not go, that will be me. 

I know me well now, I never liked being told what and how I have to behave. I still don't, and as usual I learn to adapt. 😷

This next Year I don't expect any real changes that will make our lives so we can meet and greet as we did before. Our lives have changed. We as all good sheep, or goats, have decided to do as told, and behave. 

And the numbers have gone up. We are numbers right? πŸ€”

I am looking forward to being able to travel again, and visit with friends and family all over, but I truly believe we won't see this this year. The government and all the health bodies have control and surely won't want to give it up. I'm smiling 😁 to myself now. I hope I'm wrong, but I shake my head at the whole affair. 

I hope to at least be able to visit my son and his family this summer again, as they will have a new package delivered close to my birthday in July. Not sure that we will be allowed to travel this summer this year.

I keep thinking πŸ€” what's next, what can we expect to be wrestled into, or out of this year. πŸ˜·πŸ’‰⛓️πŸ”—πŸΊπŸ·no drinking?
           I took my shot last night πŸ₯ƒ

What will we be feed as information this year? πŸ˜ƒ

Always like to sign off, or out with good thoughts. Exercise through walking and working with wood this year are going to be my goals.
 
Creating some beautiful wooden projects. I expect Polly will make some beautiful recipes πŸ˜‹ and dam, I'll have to eat them ☹️🀣. Going to have to walk alot. 

    Bars close at 9pm tonight, no partying

I hear September is when all should be inoculated that choose to, so travel after that should be okay? Just in time for another Winter ☺️ wonder if the boarder will open? Wonder if we will have to prove we have been shot πŸ’‰ to travel? 

So many unknowns. Well so far I'm hoping we can at the least travel our island and see the many places we have yet to see this summer. 

Will find out as time goes, for now my wood shop tent is my salvation. 😊

Loving our life, just as it is
Happy New Year πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ Everyone πŸ’–πŸ€—

No comments:

Post a Comment