Friday 29 January 2021

Covid Capture thinking.

Every morning I wake early, sometimes too early. I start thinking 🤔 right away, sometimes my thoughts are tied to what I was thinking in a dream but not always. Today I woke thinking of a deal I had made with someone to tow their trailer to their new to them home when they were ready for it. 
Yesterday the guy called a tow truck and moved the trailer. 
That solved the problem, but I felt kinda bad as I had agreed to move it for him when he called and was ready. He did call the neighbor, and he came and asked me, I said I would when was dry, not muddy. 
He didn't seem to be upset, so I now have to let it go. 
Funny looking at this now, not a problem of mine, yet I feel, or felt bad about it. 

Onward to my day today. Pee and wash my face, take my one look at myself in the mirror, say to myself "I have to loose some of this beef" 

My daily ritual lately is to prepare the coffee ☕ pot for the next days coffee so in the morning I just push the button. Then turn up the furnace, adjust the oil/electric heater so it helps heat our living room, put the dishes away that dried in the rack, give Bosco a fresh bowl of water, unplug my phone from the charger and off to my chair for some "What the hecks going on" 

Notifications are my first go to, go through them and deal with whatever comes. Then FB and news articles, carefully trying to find out who, where and why it is written. 

I used to read and just accept what's there as the true goods, now more than ever I want to know why this is presented here in the news. Ulterior motives. Distrust. BS.

Too much disinformation put out, that to just eat up what I'm fed is stupid. So I read an article today on our new and old situation, China and it's agression in the South China Sea. 

 "These three Pacific military flashpoints could shape Biden's China strategy"  is the heading.

At the end of the article; 
The Chinese Communist Party marks its 100th anniversary this year, and it will be expected to deliver on domestic policy goals -- so foreign policy confrontations could divert attention and resources, said Timothy Heath, senior defense researcher at the RAND Corp think tank in Virginia.

"This provides a strong incentive for China to avoid provocative actions or instigating conflict along its periphery."

© 2021 Cable News Network. A Warner Media Company. All Rights Reserved.

It's one article after another till finished, and the final outcome, after all the Scary stuff they reported on is, likely nothing will escalate as is the Communist party's 100th anniversary, and would take to much $ away from the party! Lol 😆 I'm shaking my head after that read. 

But in the read I see "Rand Corp" quoted, so off into this worm hole, to find out what this outfit is. Who knew, I didn't till now, was established after WW2. 

And read I see this, 

Informal discussions with representatives of the Ford Foundation led to an agreement in July 1948 for an interest-free loan from the foundation and its guarantee of a private bank loan to RAND. A total of $1 million was secured for operating the new corporation.

On November 1, 1948, the Project RAND contract was formally transferred from the Douglas Aircraft Company to the RAND Corporation.

I think, Wow connection to Ford Foundation.

Hmm Think Tank 🤔  Coffee ☕, I need another cup of coffee. 

Gee, Joy said she enjoys my blog, let's write about my thoughts 😁😆

I hear the rain has started now, I turn on the outside lights, look for snow. Awnings are out, always concerned about snow and wind with awnings out. No snow 😉, good.

January 29th, WOW that month went by fast. Going to miss this months calendar pictures as was a beautiful time with some wonderful people last year. 

I started making a calendar a few years ago, Memere was having a tough time remembering birthday's, so I took on a calendar with pictures from our past year, and all our birthdays posted. I still like to make this up, is fun and helps connect our family. 


7:01, time to quit pecking on the phone, and get to some more reading 🤣🤣

Funny how your mind works hey. 

I'm content here at Arrowvale Campground with my thoughts, although being in Yuma or Mexico on the beach 🏖️ would be nice. 

Loving our Life ❤️🤗 

Polly & Bosco 💤😴 ❤️






No comments:

Post a Comment