Monday 1 February 2021

February 1st already. Is it Spring?



Some of what I see makes me believe it is Spring. Many shoots coming through the leaves looking for light and warmth. Not too warm yet, but light longer every day now. Rooster crow's now as the day begins here at Arrowvale Campground. In June we will have new, smaller baby goats borne. Chicks 🐣 🐥 too. The cows will have young too, the farm keeps going no matter the world problems. 

Today I have to go to the hospital for a chest x-ray, have some problem with coughing up and running nose, so doctor says get it checked. Of course when the x-ray time comes I feel fine 😁😂

Get it done anyway now. Then Dr will call if a problem. Feeling great for an old guy right now. 

Ok at Hospital now, 4 people ahead of me. Waiting time now, never on time. 8:10, for 8:15. Should be ok
Another person comes and stands in front of me. Not sure if I got to go to window if Wait. Girl at desk is training, as another is helping her. 

I'm up, and check ✔️ in was fast, so was the waiting area, met a couple guys, both times later than mine, I'm first, CT scan, I didn't know 🤔

That was fast, now on my way outta the hospital. I drive down Redford, thinking I'm going to the Quay for a walk and look around. 

Parked, Open says the Doughnut shops, I'm there! The choices are many. Chocolate Almond, Chocolate and peanut butter chip, Salted Caramel X2. Mmm 😋 there still warm, the chocolate Almond went down fast. It was so good. I put the rest in the truck and a walk on the pier was my next desire. I just love being by the water, so much going on here as you take a look around. 360 degree full view of the town and waterfront. Calm, quiet, alone, except for 1 person that did the same walk out to view the waterfront. 
What a lucky find again today, the pier and the calm, quiet Quay was just what I wanted. A few pictures, then a FB video to share this time with others. I shake my head as I write, explain the feeling of content. Happy, and just remembering that delicious doughnut 😁😂🤣🤣🤣

Yep, I am very happy 😊 

I continue my stroll up to the clocktower and up the steps I go, as I walk up slowly, I remember my grandaughter Taylor and I walking up here a few years ago, she couldn't go all the way to the top, she was just scared of the height. 
I see a view of the town and waterfront from a much different angle now. I make a few circles, is beautiful. This town, inlet and surrounding area are so beautiful right now. I take a few more pictures. Then cold starts to set in as the rain starts coming a little more. Time to go home. 

It can rain all it wants now, I'm home. What a great way to start my day. I take the clamps of the rocking horse 🐎 today, sanding a little more, then the finish. Sure looking forward to seeing it then. 

Polly Mmm liked the salted Caramel Doughnut 🍩 she only ate one, I ate the chocolate peanut butter chip. Breakfast was Good 😋 

Now for the horse 🐎 Rains don't make me want to go out. But I will, when I wrap this up. 

Lyn calls, and we get the Kristy report, and more. So nice the relationship between her and Polly. 🤗❤️

Life is just so darn good. 🤗❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment