Monday 22 February 2021

Awake at 4, Up at 5, now it's 6 on ☕ ☕ #2.



YouTube & I have been spending much time together lately, getting kinda tired of it now. I have learned that almost anything you can think of is on this world renowned Chanel. Many ideas I've had come from searching there. Movies I've watched, people I've got to know just by watching them explain how to make and assemble something, never seeing there face. 

Yet some are like actors, and just love to be infront of the lens. Travel videos Polly and I have watched together, and have made plans all going well to take a train trip to Churchill, Manitoba to see the Polar bears in October. The video we saw that gave us this idea was so good, and the guy who made it has done many others, but this one we really like the idea of doing this.

So all going well this summer we are  planning to leave in June for Alaska, and spend some our summer there discovering the north, Yukon, and Northern BC, seeing what we missed last year. 

A visit with our son and daughter in-law is in the mix as well, and of course Uncle Doug. Dempster highway I've been told is most beautiful, and Dawson City a goal, Homer Alaska an end to the north trip. Always talking with others as we go is the best way to get information that is recent. 

This is a dream right now as we just don't know how this summers rules of travel will be. This is a way of at least planning, even if it doesn't turn out, we have a loose plan. 

A friend stopped by yesterday, and we had a social distance talk, they stayed in the car, we stood with umbrella's. Was nice to exchange some laughs, and get to know what's up with them. We also had a video visit with friends from Washington state, we really got to know them well, and was really nice to visiting in video chat. 

I went to Beaver Creek home center yesterday and sprung for many things I have been planning to buy, with plans to build a few more garden wheelbarrows and sell them all going well. Also planning the rest of the wood I have to rip some of it up and make a few more planters. I do love to build with Red cedar ❤️

We had some very good news Saturday, our Neice had her Baby, a girl and all is good. Polly was extatic, I was kinda surprised how excited she was. Our Grand Neice. Is Polly's sisters Daughter, and Polly and her are very close. The things in life that bring you Joy 🤗❤️

Polly cooked yesterday, the other 1/2 of the turkey she bought for Christmas.
Mmm 😋 good, with brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing was delish. Was a funny feeling as I ate, as when we eat turkey we usually have company, family & friends. Just a little sad moment I had, I didn't ruin the moment by telling Polly 🙂 Polly made Lemon meringue pie too. Mmm 😋

Was a beautiful day, I got into some spring cleaning, almost like we were moving, but long off yet. Cleaned all around the outside carpets, and gave the truck a wash, washed off the front stairs. Took the wooden pallets out from under the front of the trailer, and covers up my stash of made projects. 

Clamps, finally got a few more of these as joining boards together with glue you need them. Also the belt sander is repaired, so can now do a mantle for my sister and brother-in-law. Lookin forward to seeing that built and installed. 

Rains stopped now, hope it holds off for the day. Today will be busy again. Lookin forward to another day of building. 

I walked first thing yesterday, as I have been lax lately, and if I don't do it early, I just don't walk. I believe I need that kind of exercise, so early it is.

I feel stiff and sore today, did just a little too much yesterday, but I'm close to finishing my ☕ now, 6:45. Cereal 🥣 and a walk and git atter 😁😊

Life is just so darn Good here with Polly & Bosco at Arrowvale Campground ❤️🤗

Ann feeding her goat's with ginger in the pen too, helping she thinks 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment