Monday 15 February 2021

When the Rooster crows.


It's Just before 6am and the YouTube video I was watching has stopped, the little circle is going around as I wait for the internet to work again.


As anoying as this is it gives me the quiet to hear the rooster, I now pay attention to the light outside, and time. Why is he crowing already. I open the door, and this early the rooster sees the beginning of the day just starting. Good to observe the days starting earlier every day now. 
Last night was after 6pm before dark. Every day a little longer now. 

Snowed last night just a bit, now today all going as the weather forecast says will turn to rain, and that will be it, the last of our short winter here on the island. 

Looking forward to warmer longer days ahead. I'm planning to build some tables that will take more room and warm dry weather, so spring can't come fast enough for me. 

My plan is to use up all the wood I have before the end of May as in June Polly & I plan to leave and head up to the Yukon and Alaska. On our way up we will stop in Grande Prairie and visit with Chris, Ciara, Chase. Will deliver some wooden projects I've completed, and pat Ciara's belly and say Hi to our yet to be borne grandson. 

In planing this trip we hope to be in Dawson City on June 21st, longest day of the year, as this is cause for celebrating because the winter is so long in the north. Should be a fun time with all the northerners, that is if we are allowed to travel. 

Today will finish a house address sign for Chris and Ciara, then on to another project. This time thinking of garden wheelbarrow as requested by a friend. Just look on youtube, and many ideas, so pick what I like, and make it. No need for a pattern. 

Sure is Nice building new things every day. Loving the lockdown 🤣🤣🤣
No really, but making the best of a stuck situation. 🤗❤️❄️

No comments:

Post a Comment