Tuesday 13 July 2021

What do you want in your life?

Pleasures, the small things in life 😊

Mostly I want to enjoy moments like this morning, quiet beside the highway, before the hustle of the day starts. 

The wave of another as they start the day. 
The sunny, bright and full as it comes up.
The sounds of birds also starting there day.
The slow moving traffic as people start out.
The beauty of gardens that are almost always around, if you look. 

The cool breeze on my legs as I sit and write about this moment in time.
Looking at the sign board and realizing that this weekend someone has planned a  music 🎶 festival here in Dawson creek.😃

The warmth of the sun now as it climbs above the bushes.
The memory of visits just past with family and friends.
Visiting with neighbours yesterday we met here, that had an accident hitting a deer, and all that came of it, negative & positive.

Seeing the Pioneer Village here, and thinking back to when I was much younger, and wanted to build a log home. Makes me laugh now 😄😆 still like the thought, not going to happen.


Big Trucks coming now, the day of work is beginning.

So many trucks here 😳😮 😁

I like the comfort of this old bench. Hard, but comfortable, and a table for coffee ☕

Small things in life 😊, I keep enjoying them. 

A walk this morning will be nice, I wonder how many pictures I'll take LoL 😆 What will I see?

This keeps me looking. 

Warm, cool, relaxed, fulfiled, comfortable, happy, oh yea, my buddy Don Lloyd's Birthday today! Got to make that call later, make sure he's awake first.

Funny how a mind works, from thinking of being content,  in the moment,
 to a birthday 😁 🎂

Okay, time for a walk. 

Then we travel. So looking forward to this adventure north. Places we have never seen before. Next stop today, Taylor BC 

 A woman comes by, asking if the office is open? LoL, nope, I say, another short conversation with her and as she leaves she says "Enjoy the moment" 
"I am" I say.  😊  Makes me smile.







No comments:

Post a Comment