Thursday 6 January 2022

Early morning, coffee ☕ a fireπŸ”₯& FB


Was a long fast trip here from the north, but comfortable now, got the light's fixed in our truck yesterday, pigtails were broken X2 so the guy replaced them. Come home and a light system in our home not working properly Polly show's me, glowing and switch won't turn it on. I checked it out  as I started to write this, took the panel of, took the wire's off the switch, still glowing. Put it back together and will take it to someone that can dignose it better that me before I screw something up that will make it worse. 

That's how life goes, get one problem resolved, "and I turn around" as a friend of ours says and have another problem. This one I'll let a trailer guy figure it out.

Phone πŸ“± was another problem yesterday, went to get a new SIM card from at&t, of course go to at&t store, nope we don't do prepaid, have to go to Walmart. So I go there, and yes they sell Sim cards, but won't install them. So back to at&t store, get guy to install and hook up phone. After an hour or more, can't do it, won't hook up at&t to this phone, is a Huawei phone, banned in USA. So now get another phone. I'll do that today, maybe πŸ€”

Next a jump in the pool, I said I would so I did. Was so nice to be in the sun again, was quieter late in the afternoon, and sun went down after an hour,

 I made it, and will again today for sure. Met two couples one from Saskatoon, one in the middle of a new home build moving to Idaho. Both interesting conversations. Had to finally get outta the pool, got wrinkled fingers πŸ–️πŸ––was a nice dip anyway.

A shower, and a long walk home, with just a towel around, didn't want to put wet shorts back on. Will remember to bring another pair next time, not into the routine yet 🩳😎

Dinner was awesome, Polly made an orange flavored chicken Mmm πŸ˜‹ good.
After we visited with friends, Dave and Marion. Was nice, we haven't seen them for 11/2 years. Will spend time with them again today no fix it today I'm thinking, just enjoy. 

I turn another light on and the light dims, I turned the awning lights on and the dim lights go out? I'm going to think about this till it's fixed I'm sure. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Polly wants to go to Walmart today, chicken wings are in her sight's, using the leftover sauce from last night's chicken. Aut to be good, so the day starts. Coffee ☕, a message from Chris, A message from Cindy, a little writing here, Polly making plans & off the day goes. 

Relaxed and warm here in Indio watching the pink reflection of the sun come up on the mountains. Just how we want it ♥️πŸ€—

Love our Life ❤️

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome !! Woke up to more snow here as I am sure you know already ..posted pix again !! LOL Busy feeding my little birds <3 I had a Huawei phone once too .. hated it but it did have the very best camera !! It is in the drawer somewhere now as I gave up on it and got an Iphone . good luck with the phone search ..almost time for an upgrade for me I think . Love your travel stories ..keep having fun and sharing with us folks back home :-) hugs to both of you <3

    ReplyDelete