Friday 11 March 2022

I write a Blog


I learned something yesterday, not only are people reading what I write here, but they are seeing mistakes in my diction. I do write as I speak, so some of what I put here is intended, some is just I don't look up the word. 

Just so you know, I'm not illiterate, and spell check is on here 😄 😆 most of the time I'm intending to write as I do. If this bothers you please read on past the part that bugs you, and enjoy the parts, thoughts I'm trying to pass on to reader's of this blog. 

Peurto Penasco 😃 is a beautiful place if you can look past the mess, or better yet accept this is how Mexico is. The beach is wonderful here at Playa Bonita RV park. The short time we are here, 2 weeks isn't long enough, almost over before we start it seems. It takes a week to just start to really appreciate the place. 

Spring break is on right now, so an influx of people from our start here made the park feel crowded, full, then yesterday the groups evacuated in droves. Many areas empty now,

   Was packed here yesterday all cleared out

 we have been told this weekend will pack them in again. We are going to leave Monday, so will see what the road out will be like, going to come back here again I'm sure.

We are all planing our leave now as only 4 days left till we move to Tucson, so we all started thinking about it and planning which route we take, where we are staying, what's next! Funny how this happens, like a switch going on, one person starts talking about it, and the change happens. 

So last night before we went to sleep Polly says, "You have to check the springs tomorrow!" I hit a big Tope at the traffic circle on the way into Peurto Penasco a little fast, didn't see it, so Polly's worried there may be damage. I'll look today. 

We shopped and got a few last things, Tee-shirts, vanilla, was fun at "Rodeo drive" so much easier to shop there that at the high pressure sales at the Malecon. This is an area outside, or on the edge of town that has all you could want in a vacation shopping mall, but all outside, well under cover, but a nice warm sun on us as we walked along the edge of to road, then duck in here for a look, and move along, and duck in again. So many shops I want to go back again. And I'm not much of a shopper lol. They have stores with so many seashells, I was amazed. 


I bought a couple small starfish to finish a mermaid I have been working on. 

I finished it yesterday, but didn't get a photo, will have to do that today. 

        Here is the final result of my fun art

        I think the starfish helped finish this.

While we were in town Rock got a call from Janine, Julio was here and Janine wants to get a other shell art piece for there sister, also my frame I ordered was here too. So thankfully Sharon had some $$ and sprung for it, we paid her when we returned. 

       The Sea horse I made is framed now

         This is the one I bought for Polly

       Ignore the stain, I laid it on the counter

Julio's work is more detailed than mine, but Polly loves them both, and so do I. ♥️🤗

Taken 3 days to write this, we have been busy. Christopher was home this morning, I was surprised when I saw him calling me, then I answered and Colton was on the screen, hey you home? 
workers wife having a baby, so he drove him home a day early, was a nice surprise for me to see Chris and Colton early this morning. The guy's wife had there baby before he got to the hospital, all good though. 

We had a fun chat, and Colton was full of energy, playing and aggressively after his toys when Chris put him in his huge fenced area he has for play. Was a nice surprise visit 👍🤗♥️

    Today more beach, I just can't get enough. 

Tomorrow going to La Casa Del Capitan on the rock by the lighthouse, will be a beautiful view.

Kinda sad to leave here now, the weather is warming up as we are leaving, Tucson will be nice 👍 though, and lots to do and see there.

Looking forward to traveling again 😃 👍

Love this life! Our Life ❤️🤗





No comments:

Post a Comment