Friday 13 May 2022

Friday 13th today

                 Early morning view

So much stigmata around Friday 13th, or should I say unlucky superstition day. I laugh as I peck on this phone, I never had it so good in my life, I could call this my "lucky day". Today Polly & I get to visit with our Son his Fiancee and his son, our grandsons, and top it off my granddaughter too, that's pretty darn lucky I'm thinking. Oh yeah and it's sunny to start the day.


Now how can that be an unlucky day. 

Superstition can rule you if you let it. No 13th floor on a building, that's a big deal, always wondered, hmm, did they build it, and the elevator just Never stops there? Or is the 14th floor really the 13th, if so would it be unlucky to be on the fourteenth floor hahaha, I don't pay too much attention to it, but still it does happen yearly, and sometimes more than once. I do carry-on the stigmata by acknowledging the day saying at least once, Friday 13th today. 

So today's Friday 13th is a very good day here in Grande Prairie, for me anyway I'm looking forward to a day of hugs, laughs, smiles & absolute enjoyment. It's likely to be even better than I imagined as the plan I'm told is to go to the fair that's in town this weekend. Now that otta be fun for sure. The best part for me is to watch as kids are playing. I'm not too interested in a ride, cotton Candy, or throwing a ball at something and winning a prize, but I do look forward to the smile's I'll see on our grand children's faces. 

Photos are a for sure, as well as maybe a 🌭 hotdog, and the smells of the fairgrounds, so many memories built over the years and many fairs. Most at the Port Alberni district fall fair. This will be different, new memories, different fair, new faces, some of the very same smells though. I'm sure will be fun! I did see the forecast for today, 

Could be a fun afternoon, always love the lightning 🌩️⚡

Got to go, Chris is up, 😁🤗♥️
 Love my Life ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment