Sunday 22 May 2022

Sunday morning in Grande Prairie Alberta


I've been having fun building a shed here for Jack, he said he needed a place to store some lumber and outside Christmas decorations, so after looking on the internet under pallet shed plans this is being created. 

I'm not a builder, at least not a technical builder, so after getting this far I wake this morning thinking I should have done this, I could do this. And that's how my mind works on Sunday morning at 4:30am as the birds are chirping to each other, and the light starts coming in the window.

 I laugh at how my mind works. Coffee ☕ is ready, bright light out now, a light breeze today, and some clouds in the sky.  Looking like another beautiful day, yesterday was warm and sunny all day, and calm. Perfect day I'm thinking, and no buggs yet! They will come.🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟☕

Has been a fast almost 2weeks here, visiting Chris Ciara, Colton & Chase most days, but yesterday we stayed here at Jack & Wendy's, dinner was planned, roast beef with Yorkshire pudding Mmm 😋, like Sunday on Saturday.
I worked on the shed, Polly worked at cleaning the fridge, and making dessert, her love. 

We had happy hour outside in the sun, always moving just a little keeping our body's in the sun. Was a great afternoon to sit and yak, Jack always entertaining with a story or 2. 

Jack & Wendy worked on dinner later, I didn't take a photo of my plate, but was a really Mmm good dinner. 

Jack and Wendy's dog Charlie got a bite from their son's dog Walter last week, stiches, and a cone around his head, he's not liking this, so as we eat I see him trying to scratch in the living room, poor bugger I think. After dinner we all tied into desert, was good way to end a day. Not much energy left, soon off to our trailer, watch a bit of a show and bed. Dam I sleep good after working some of the day away. 

Today we be doing Sunday, no working for me, will start that again tomorrow. Today will go to the lake outside of town and visit with John & Matty, Jack & Wendy's Son and Daughter-in-law at there cabin. Be nice to see what that looks like, and have a visit with them. We haven't seen much of them, been busy with Colton 😃

I think I'll message Ciara, and go for a visit there early, when our little guy first wakes up. Just can't get enough of that little smile 😄😊

That's my Sunday report for today, I'm just loving the whole experience here in Grande Prairie. Not, home, but pretty close as is a nice time of year to be here, before the buggs, and after the snow. 

Love our life ❤️🤗





No comments:

Post a Comment