Saturday 17 December 2022

Today we travel again

Off to Florida today, all going well we will be at our RV park by Tuesday afternoon, see how the trip goes, is about 14hours total drive time depending on the route we take. We do like stops and check out places on our way, but this time I'm wanting to be there and setup and meet our new neighbors before Christmas day! 🎄⛄ 

I'm up and showered before 6am, coffee ☕ by my side, and phone in hand, feeling pretty darn good. Sleep was really good last night, when I wake almost always the same thoughts, Chris and what's happened. I try to change my thoughts, but sometimes I just let it come. Today I had a mission, get up get ready and go. So I did dwell long on the thoughts. I tear up a little as I write, is normal I'm told, 

I read FB posts, and Jarrid's post gets me good, he tells it like I feel, give us a chance to go to trial, and have a jury look over the facts, then make a decision. That's when we think we would get Justice! On the same page if the case was lost in court, it could affect the outcome of the civil suit. That I surely would not want to happen. Ciara is going to need all the financial help she can get to raise the boys, and continue. 

So I'm torn going forward, what's the best way to go at this, angry and pushing for justice? As that's what I want, I good ole beat em up, drag em down the road on his face fight! (And that Putin it mildly) In court, with the prosecuter fighting with the law to gain justice for Chris and all of us!  Or do I see the day we see him in civil court, with our lawyer asking him the questions we all want answered now? What the hell were you thinking? Why would you do this you asshole? Do you know the pain you have caused? Do you care? 

I'm not sure, but I do know today we travel, and that's something, something we love Polly and I, so onward and forward towards the warmth of Florida, and the excitement of the journey. It's light enough out now I can go start the fridge in our trailer, and come back here to our friends home, and get all our foods packed ready to travel. 

Our goodbyes to our friends who have been so darn good to us here, just amazes me, I shake my head just now as I write, very good friends 🤗❤️  now I'm teared up again, hard to write with this sorta shit happening all the time, but I'm getting used to looking through the tears, and seeing the words blury, it's the snotty nose that is a real problem lol. 

And on we go, looking forward to what's to come. 

🤗❤️ Thanks so much friends, and friends of friends for the support during this most thought time 🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️



2 comments:

  1. Huge hugs to both of you :-) And..thanks for continuing to write through your loss and pain <3

    ReplyDelete