Sunday 10 March 2024

I could empty the tank, but I'll write instead

Funny kinda way to start a blog, but it's exactly how I thought at the time. I see the neighbor doing his tank just now,  reminds me as itryto empty once a week, but sometimes I put it off, I'll do it today,  just a little later. 

I try to empty on Sunday morning,  then most people are sleeping or gone to church, not that it matters,  just wanna have a set date to empty.  Once a week,  is my routine,  as is with the neighbor.  Last week we had a good yak as he was emptying his tank, they had just bought a place at lake Havasu,  and likely sell their trailer this year. Was a good talk. 

Today he's going about his business, no talk today. But I did have a talk with my neighbor on the other side Bruce, he has bought a park model in another park, but not allowed to do laundry there, so he came here to do laundry and had a good yak with him. 

Now the neighbors from across the road leave walking,  their all dressed up, going to church I'm sure. I'm saying good morning to others as they pass,  one guy twice, all walk to stay fit.  

I rub my face, gotta shave today,  and drain the tank, got a part this afternoon for Duane and his wife Elaine,  they maybe not be back again,  medical insurance cost getting too much. Polly's in the trailer baking cupcakes 🧁 😋,  will be fun I'm sure. 

I'm really enjoying the sun this morning,  just sittin here writing, listening 🎶 to the birds, the guys acrthe street talking, the man beside enptyhis tank, the smell of sewers wafting past me, not pleasant,  but ispart of this process.  It doesn't stay, thebreeze comes now,  soon be a little wine dy out, going to be another beautiful day here. 

I feel lazy today,  content to sit, a d watch. I'll get going in a minute, but just now, the bird singing is sodarn nice, the sun warm 😎.  

Love our life, love Sunday ❤️ morning's 

No comments:

Post a Comment