Sunday 24 March 2024

Sunday morning early, all ready to go!

I'm up early, I like to have quiet time before we leave, kinda move towards the final hooking up the trailer with some relaxed, slow, easy way. No rush. I'm talking with Penny,  messenger and reading some news articles,  then Penny mentions the sunshine song I'd 🎵 sing to her when she was young, and she wasn't happy about something,  about spring. 
"Here comes the sun." Great song. 

Polly gets up now,  wow I say, that's way too early for you! She agrees, but she's up. Then a half hour later,  Lyn gets up. Wow, whole house is up, just as I'm thinking how nice it is to relax and enjoy a slow start. Now Lyns fussing, saying we might as well leave early, we're all up now... lol 😂  I laugh to myself, what the heck... lol

Polly's now getting things ready,  Lyn's calmed down a bit, reading on her phone,  oh no, here she goes again, I'm lol, the girls are both in the giter done mode now.  I let em know, still 2 hours before our leave time of 9am. 

I snicker some more, I love watching these two go through the who's doing what. I just sit here and stay outta the way. My jobs outside are done now, got all ready yesterday. Tent down packed up, all stuff put away too, chairs all packed up. I'm talking swim today before we leave, then a shower and I'm ready.  I'll wrap up, empty tanks again,  and give it one last flush out,  then after all empty,  
I'll put the hoses all away, then swim, and shower at the resort bathroom. 

Getting ready to go is always tense, even if you try to be calm. "Their awake, Their up!" Lyn says looking at Flavio and Patty's motorhome beside us. Their are coming to Laughlin with us for a night. Been a really fun relaxed time with them these last couple days. Nice to reconnect with them. 

Pollys making here morning smoothly,  with all her ginger, banana, beet powder and stuff, which she shares with Lyn. They are both busy as I sit and write, I'm staying outta the way. Polly goes to put Lyns pills away, Lyns right there, got to be just right. Now Polly sits and enjoys her drink and on goes the TV,  poker on now.  As we travel north no more streaming, canceled our internet, will be using the TV antenna instead. Internet will be just our data on our phones, Lyn has none, I just wonder about this, I wonder how that'll work?

Sun's up now,  I'm almost finished here writing, ready to start on the hose wrapup, still early,  only 7:05am. 

I'm looking forward to traveling,  windy out, and cooler today as we going north. Oh well, that's how it'll be, pants on as we go north, brr. 

We have an invite to dinner on our return with Penny and her kids, our grandchildren Jet & Dax. Be nice to have dinner with them our first day home, a week from today! Sure seems like fast winter now as we get ready to go.


Was a fun winter,  back to Port Alberni now,  looking forward to being in our home town again.  😀 

Love ❤️ this life of ours!



No comments:

Post a Comment