Friday 8 March 2024

You worry about your kids all your life.

Then you get old, and they worry about you! Fitting I say, their turn to worry ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ 

I never worried too much, but I have many times been concerned about Chris driving so far away every weekend. Rainbow lake to Grande Prarie, 6 hours one way. I don't have to worry about this anymore, I still think of him though, and today he would have been 42 years old. 

My daughter Penny, she worries about me, and I worry a bit about her, she's got her problems, so do I. We message her as regularly as possible, that's our communication, and a few photos, just like I did with Chris before. It's what we do, until we get home to Port Alberni, then we see each other in person.  

I have a few others I message most days, it helps me, and I'm sure them too. Communication is so very important as we are away from most friends and family much of our winter, and some of our summer and with the messages and post's on fb, and even blogs, people know what's going on with us. 

Worry is something I don't acknowledge often, as I like to think I don't worry, but I do. I worry a little about my daughter, my step daughter I am concerned about too,  but not much can be done there. My Daughter in law, she worrys me too, but i believeshes makingher way best she can. We message daily too, a littleless often,  that also worrys me. I chuckle a little, i wory more that i admit. My grandchildren, I have a little worry there, but they are all young, and all headed towards a good life I believe.  

My friends, I do have some worry there, but not much, they are most all doing good, and retired or about to.

So we move through our lives, thinking about our family and friends, all good until it isn't for some reason. Then we have to do what we have to do. 

Today I will remember Chris, and all his family and friends that knew him likely will too. I got a message from one of his friends yesterday, he told me he will celebrate Chris's birthday always, that him and his family love Chris, and told me I'm the person they want to tell that to. Reading this, felt so good, like I was in touch with Chris through his friends ๐Ÿงก 


Today will always be special, to me as long as I live! After I'm gone, today will still be special to his friends family and their children.  Life goes on and Chris's memory will continue as long as people are alive that remember him. ✨️ ๐Ÿค—❤️

Happy Birthday Chris ๐ŸŽ‚❤️๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰




No comments:

Post a Comment