Saturday 5 June 2021

The Covid Release 😳

     Release 2021 I call my sign this year.
         A blank slate I used for 2020

I believe we are all are feeling trapped here in Canada, with health officials, politicians, the force of Police, and others watching eye's πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ telling us how to behave. Can you think for yourself? How many times do we need to hear "stay home if your sick"? Have we been completely programed yet? Will any of us be able to think for ourselves after the threat has gone? Will the threat be there the rest of our lives? How far north will I have to go to feel free of this? Will masks be the standard from now on? 

My thoughts run rampant, and I'm not the only one. So when I made our (I say our as I hang it in our campsite) sign this year I used what I think is next. We have been under lockdown to some degree for a long time, not as long as some, but darn long enough. We now have a plan to read our BC government released. 

Is this the release of us to normal? Will we be able to go into buildings without a mask? Will the plexiglass ever come down? What will normal be like this time next year? Holy crap, sure can think of alot of questions. Now for the answers. 

Tv appearances by the famous health official with the not so famous politician standing in, never want all the limelight going to only one! 

I laugh as I peck on this phone, sitting in my nice fold out chair, overlooking the ocean, listening to the eagles talking, watching the sun come up through the clouds. And right now I think, "Do I really give a shit?"

I guess I must, I'm writing about it. I'm sure I won't change anything by writing this, maybe just get my own head straight as I mull it over. 
There is a killdeer bird watching me, she has a nest close, I'm just far enough that she watches, but doesn't cheep as much as when you get too close. 

The 15th of this month we are led to believe if the numbers are right, we will be allowed to travel in BC. If our numbers are still good, July 1, will be allowed to travel in Canada. Next the boarder opening to USA, of course BC doesn't make that decision. This is what I pay attention to, as travel is what we are doing, and have been for the last 4 years, full time. The part that I was missing is the lead into the announcement, "The Earliest Start" this like all we are fed by spoon, says we might let you do.... Whatever. I could screem, but instead I take another breathe and wait till the next time a health official gets to the mic and let's us know how we will be living

Am I ready to break out yet? I ask myself. Have I had enough? Hmm, coffee is cold now. ahhh, sun made it through. Not warm, but looks nice. 6:30 now, the girls are still πŸ˜΄πŸ’€ going to have to go for a walk soon, just to stay warm. 

Well I didn't resolve anything, but did express myself, even if I feel it is useless, I said something here. 

My cup says it all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†, still a beautiful place to be, and will wait till we are granted our freedom to travel. Hmm I think πŸ€” lol. Maybe yes, maybe no 😏

Life is good at the beach ⛱️
Time for a walk😊


No comments:

Post a Comment