Saturday 26 June 2021

Williams lake, Scout Island Jake brakes & the Marsh


I knew it would be nice, but didn't factor in the sounds mixed here. Sounds of the red winged black birds and the sounds of trucks hauling steadily. Is very different and hard to differentiate between the sounds. I'm used to a quiet lake, or river. 

Just had a talk with a woman walking and taking photos, she has plans to go to Switzerland, hopefully in September, she also wants it quieter. Was a longer talk, she told me of a better place to view the lake and marsh, I'm going to check it out.


What a great morning, first I saw a rider on her horse beside the campground,

 
had a good talk with her, she said she and her hubby had been stuck in Port Alberni once, stayed with a friend the weekend till the truck could be repaired. Of course I ask what was his name, Rob Thomas. Yep I said I knew him. Funny how we are all connected, if we just open up and talk. 

Next after crossing the highway,

I see a deer making her way along the edge of the Marsh. 


I did check out the other part of the island, and posted on FB, but before I finished here I ran out of room on my phones storage so started deleating photos, and darn if I didn't delete the ones from Williams lake. So this post will be altered by this.

Polly's friend Barb came for a visit while we were at the stampede ground's, Polly and Barb yaked and caught up, was nice for them both.


Moved on to Quesnel now. Will post there.
Love being on the move again. πŸ€—♥️
Love this life😊


No comments:

Post a Comment