Thursday 13 April 2023

6 months today that our son, fiance, brother, uncle, cousin, friend was hit by another person with a car.

No pictures here today, I do have some of Chris in hospital, I was deleting some photos yesterday and came upon them, I looked, and will likely not look again for a long time. 

Not something I wanted to see, but once I was at the photos I looked through. The last memories of Chris were in the hospital, but I choose to remember the last as when we visited in the spring/summer earlier last year. I visited with Chris Ciara & Colton Chase too a few times. The time I love to remember is when I came over early in the morning and sat with him and drank coffee ☕☕ and watched as he would feed, change and care for Colton. 

This is the times I remember best, this is what I'll hold onto as my thoughts of Chris. 

Our lawyer is slowly making progress towards a civil suit, Never fast enough for me, but moving forward. The Police are a no show, not a message from them. I don't expect to ever hear a word from them, unless I do something to get them to lift the rock they have over the investigation. 

Today I write to keep Chris's memory in the forefront. People that knew him remember, just a jog in our memories to say it was 6 months ago today we got the most devastating call from Ciara. 

To this day we talk in some way most every day, being in contact with Ciara and Colton is great!  We Polly and I really enjoy watching his growth daily, Polly says he reminds here of Chris, I see him as Colton, but his demanding attitude is like Chris, yet even more 😀

Today is just another day, yet I find myself tracking the days, and months. 

6 months, no charges, but Chris is not forgotten.

❤️🤗💔


No comments:

Post a Comment