Friday 21 April 2023

if you do what you love!

Watching queen with Polly tonight and it really struck me, if you are truly doing as you are into, what turns you on, you will be great. Freddie Mercury was just fantastic, live aid. Told to sing 2 songs, but he didn't listen to that
He did what the audience wanted. Unbelievable, I say now, what a performance. We are the Champions! Fantastic 😍

I thank you all! He says

Amazing, knowing what we do now. He had aids, and was headed to the grave and he knew it, what a great performance! 

I knew a friend who was always saying AAAyyyooo, AAAyyyOOO. 
I never knew, till now what he was repeating. What he was saying?

He's gone now, so is Freddy. I miss him, as we all do, but my friend John Bethel, I miss him too. Some thought he was a "wast of skin" I once heard someone say, but I knew he wasn't, he was not a amazing person, as so many judge, but to me he was a courageous person, always a great friend, always hooked on booze. 

He was imperfect, and so am I. Just a real good friend, and a very hard worker, never need to ask for a hand with John around, he was always there to help. I worked with him, and we never needed to ask, we knew what the other needed. 

John read many books, he was way more educated than I in many ways, but give him a map &  he was screwed, always I heard, "Brent, where are we going? Look at this!" That was what he was good at, saying, 
I need help! 

So as I go forward I keep thinking, what am I good at? Writing is something I like, and meeting people, directions, driving, listening, learning, always learning. I'm a good friend, as was John, so "waste of skin", that's not really true. Everybody has something to contribute! At least that's what I think. 

Today was a very hard day, much hurt, much pain, and just couldn't stop the waves of remembrance. So much happened this last while, hard to not feel the pain. A friend said "welcome to the club nobody wants to be in" I'll Never forget this. Today I'm going forward!

I'm doing good now, after drinking a bit too much booze today, we have been doing good, but today was just a dam shitty day for me, Polly supported me, just great 👍. 

We swam in the pool,  watched videos tonight on YouTube, that got me away from feeling sad, thanks to Polly. I'm only able to write as the pain is gone for now. 

What to say, but friends are always with you, and life goes on. Every day another adventure!

What's next? Home, and friends and family 🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

When the weather is good 😊🌞🌞🌞







No comments:

Post a Comment