Friday 2 September 2022

September, that went fast

                  Rain on the window

All of the sudden summer seems to end, just like that. The wind still blows warm, but when I turn the calendar to September I know that the summer has run it's course, kids back to school, campgrounds start to roll up the carpets, weather ☁️ starts to change. I do love this time of the year, as still warm days, and roads get a little less busy, but I know the days are getting shorter, and the nights longer. Soon the travel across the country turns to the south, and new and different sights and places with different people will be in our days. 

      Just a little wipe, and the view changes 

I wipe the window with the squeegee, and TaDa 🎉🎉🎉 
I smile 😁 now that changes things. Still cloudy, warm and a little gloomy, but no water on the window does it for me. Funny how that works, just a small change and my feeling about the day does too. 

One moment it's August, the next September, just by turning the page. Just like a birthday 🥳, nothing changes, we just perceive it to be different, but with our same 👁️👁️ eyes we look at the day, it really depends on our perspective. How we see the days, how we want it to be it will be. 

I have been looking at the world 🌍 with rose colours in my glasses for years, I do believe this really makes me feel, think & act as I am. 
Popeye said it best 
I believe this, although I do try to better myself as I go, this always stays in my head. I'm not sure why, I just really like the saying.

Polly's up now, she says "I don't think it rained. I didn't hear anything!" I say "open the door, look at the table" ☺️

After Polly pours her coffee ☕ she looks at the calendar, 🗓️ and says, "Dawson City" as this is where we were last summer, and the photos on the calendar show that. 


"Friday today!" Polly says WOW, is it the end of the week? Or the beginning of the weekend 😆😁 just depends on your perspective is my thought. 

View it how you like, I'm looking for the sun this afternoon 🌞🌤️ a little shopping, and a beautiful weekend touring this interesting city a little more.

Love our Life 💕🤗




No comments:

Post a Comment