Sunday 13 August 2023

Smells of the campground

Tonight we will have the steaks we bought yesterday Polly said just now! Hmm, what to say? Okay 😄 that sounds good. Also she says "no hotdogs at 3pm today" I snicker, I messed up her plans yesterday, I got hungry and ate late in the day, and didn't feel like supper. Today I'm going to do as Polly says, eat at the correct time's. 

Campground smells are wonderful especially at certain times everyone is cooking it seems, and the smells as you walk by arouse my appetite, along with having to hold myself back from getting close for a look at what's cooking 😆.  This is one of many things I love about camping, well RVing all around the country. So many different smells at different times of the day is nice. 

Polly's up now, creating already, she has a plan! LoL I'm going to, and many others will too have a treat tomorrow, I'm thinking will be a surprise, but Polly will create her famous buns for whoever is here at the time. 

I love her, her concentration at this time, exactly the right amount of flour, sugar, salt, milk, Almond milk now! 😀 Yeast, I see, this is really the first time I've ever really watched her create these. Warm milk outta the microwave, I see now, I'm guessing to activate the yeast. Eggs now beat up, ahh the milk has butter with it, a mixture. Now cool a little, don't want it too hot, would cook the eggs 🥚🍳. 

More flour now, hmm. I'm getting an education here LoL. Mixture is still too hot, ok in it goes, now the mixing 😁 More flour, and mix a little more. Gee, I'm getting tired of all this 😳😄🤣

Now for the pattacake part. I have seen this before. Then the roll it, and all the other stuff. 

Magic I say, it's like performing magic, kneeding now, and pushing around the island counter, I smile to myself now, watching Polly create her love, and she says "There we go, She's ready to go!" "It looks so small now" I say, Polly says "it'll grow", as she puts it back in the bowl and says as she does it, "put it in the sun to let it get warm" 

Now looking in the pantry she gets a little excited, thought she didn't have any icing sugar 😳😀, but she found it! 😁

Ok clean up now, ready for the next part later today. And that's how it's all done to this point, I'm not sure I'll be here for the next round? 

I'm now off to visit a friend here, so nice to have them come camp and visit here. 

Rough life we have! LoL

I love this Life 🤗❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment