Wednesday 18 January 2023

Anticipation, a feeling we all know.

Remember the last time you had it? Often if I'm anticipating something an event, or even a move as we travel, I have a early wakeup the day of the move. Today is one of those days, I wake at 4:45am, wide awake, knowing I'm not getting back to sleep. We move to another campground today, we went and looked before we booked for sure, is about an hour away, but knowing what we needed, a place to keep our trailer while we headed out on another adventure, we wanted to make sure was just what we needed. 

You see the lady I talked with making the reservation said at first they were all booked up, but then after explaining what I was looking for, she said we do have this place, be good, is power and water, no sewer. Hmm, well let's go take a look I said to Polly, and off we went.

It's now 5:12am, my anticipation just now was the drink of coffee ☕, and a bite of one of Polly's Mmm 😋 good cookies she made the other day. Mmm, life is tough,😃

The drive was good, nice big empty mostly highway, and the place was very nice, crooked hook RV campground, or Resort. The lady Nancy has a great way about her, she showed us exactly where we would be staying, was close to the highway, but we think be ok, as in country area, so in the evening be quiet. There is a pool, and the grounds look very well kept. We feel comfortable with leaving our trailer here for a week, and traveling. We booked for a month, as just as much as 2weeks would be.

Today we travel there, and I'm guessing that's why I'm awake so early, who knows, my sleep has been hit and miss for quite awhile now. But I have learned to take it in stride, as not much I can do about it. Waking early has always been a gift I think, gives me time, the best energy time to think. Read a little FB, search a few things we might be planning, plan out our next move. 

I'm going to do that next, I'm always looking for what's next? Funny how life is, I think I've written about this before, but I'll do again, how we plan and rush about getting ready for whatever is next, then before we even get to that, we are planning the next whatever. I say funny, but I guess what I really mean is interesting how we are always looking to the next step, then next event, the whatever. 

I've read, heard & thought of the saying "being in the moment" and right now, as I sit here with my shorts on,  and my nice warm hoodie, phone in hand, coffee ☕ beside me, cookie on the other side, I'm truly "in the moment" ☺️

It's quite, I put my head back, listen, and stop typing, or pecking I like to think of it as. I just stopped for a moment and thought as I looked around with my head back, and thought how darn lucky we are to be here, inside our trailer, safe, warm, content, or "incontinent if need be" LoL, our lives have had much lately, and we have been able to continue, just one foot in front of the other. 

Lucky, I should say fortunate, to live where we really have it all. Really have it all♥️
We will move again today, looking forward to be away from the sounds of a city, siren's, and firetrucks blaping there horn's trying to get by, cars late at night racing about. The sounds we realize we hear being close to the city. 

It has been nice looking about here, but we both know city dwelling is really not for us, too much rush rush, people all running over each other, trying to get? Where, up to the next bumper, the push push, that's not the way we enjoy life. So moving today out where people are moving a little slower, taking time to talk, and share how there lives are, what's up, what there next, will be nice for Polly and I. 

Cookie #3 done, that's it. LoL, Polly makes it very hard to not eat them, right beside the coffee pot.  

Now what? I said yesterday that I might take a drive and watch the sun come up here before we left, to go to the beach for this. But now as the trailer moves abit, I know Polly's awake, I think I just might just crawl back in bed for a little snuggle. Be a good day for that before we travel. 

I'll finish my coffee, and think on it just a little more, be a nice way to start the day. 

😃😁❤️🤗 I do love our life.

6:19am now, first siren of the day, I'm going back to bed. ☺️




No comments:

Post a Comment