Thursday 5 January 2023

I wonder this morning, seeing this sign.

My walk today was Later than usual, and sunny out, another beautiful day. Feeling a little sad as I went then this sign. I thought to myself I wonder 🤔, there are many ways to start your day. Today was a different start, but a beautiful day, warm, in shorts 🩳 with flipflops on coffee ☕ in hand a good way to start. Still I felt sad, after a short time I changed my tune, the wind came a little, the trees started to sway, the breeze felt so good. All the sudden I felt better, just a little bit of walking helps, a little change, a little exercise, and my world changes. 


That was yesterday, today was a great start, I slept good, the morning was a little earlier, and the sky was beautiful 

I got a blip on the phone, messenger, Shayla, now that's a good feeling, yet I know she's up too early. We talked a long time this time, had time to go back to the trailer, and Polly was up so we both got a good talk in with Shayla, was a really nice way to start our day today. 

AC on now, 9am and Polly's question, so what's up today? Hmm, well I hoped to go to south Miami and take a bus tour, hop on hop off. That's what we will do today. Always options here, just got to go. 

The ramblings of the retired tourist, LoL

Thanks for the call Shayla, always helps hearing a familiar voice when not expecting it.

🤗❤️

PS, I got a message from Ted, who's so busy I can't imagine. Nice to keep in contact.
Also Steve this morning, a message about his busy life too. Always nice to be connected.

Life goes by fast, reach out, be connected, be there, be present. Make a difference 🤗❤️

There's more than one way 👍 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment