Sunday 1 January 2023

It'sa New Year now, still effected by our last.


Today usually a good feeling going forward as I think of myself as being positive and forward looking, this year is definitely different. 

Polly Love's with her cooking, fantastic 😍❤️

            Polly put on a nice dress
       Cheer's πŸ₯‚ I put on a dressy shirt too 

Our New Year's Eve was nice, Polly made the best dinner, beef Wellington w mushroom gravy, smashed fried potatoes, green beans and kale salad. Mmm πŸ˜‹ good. We also had bottle of sparkling Pink Moscato, was very nice πŸ‘ With Polly's dinner always a wonderful desert, CrΓ¨me brΓ»lΓ©e was her choice. 


We watched movies we hadn't seen for years after as great amount of channels here. 

We talked with Ciara Colton & Chase before we got too tired, always a pleasure. Wished them happy New Year, and felt silly right away doing this, was a really sad feeling. Being honest here, I just don't know how to feel about our New Year. 

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I do this, but I feel this πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Most of the time I'm doing ok, but I have to admit that life just doesn't feel the same, and looking forward is so freakin different this year. 

I talked with Penny this morning from early till about 9:30, was good, some sad, but we both understood without talking that we "didn't Wana go there" so we kept it fun, and silly, just talked. Was nice to start the day. Actually still messaging with her as I write. She's now talking about the Whitney movie that out, she's want to watch. 

Polly has mission to go to "Publix market" a store here in Florida, we have been to a few, they are very good. Polly's gone for a shower now, I'm sitting here still feeling like, what's next. Polly made me a great breakfast, left over steak from a few nights ago, & egg's. Yes I'm a very lucky man πŸ€—

I went for a walk earlier, took Penny with me, messaged as I went, and took a few photos, was a foggy start here. Was a nice time, flip flops and shorts, 2nd coffee ☕ in hand as I went, looking for places to put it down so I could take another photo, or message again LoL, was kinda funny. 

Polly's now telling me she found another one of the Beatles we aquired in Quebec, still a few hatching I'm thinking, buggers. Down the toilet I hear her saying now 😳 Good, I don't want this to be an ongoing thing. 

Back to my foggy walk, was quite, not a person about yet, just me my coffee and phone. 

      I sent this one to Penny, she laughed 

Is a nice park here, all paved sites, with grass between.

Another good walk about today, I expect a few more as we here till the 20th. We have to move a few times, be a pain, but that's how it goes when we haven't booked ahead a long time. 

Big site's so I can have the truck in front, so don't have to unhook if I'd don't want to, but I did, just like to be level and steady. AC on now, is hot outside, going to be past 80° today again. Nice to have double AC, and 50amp power. 

Well I'm going to look see if our next site is available and move if we can. 

The life of a transient RV master lol.  Polly's getting ready as finished showering, and getting the trailer ready to go. I did one job she wanted me to do today, unclogged the salt shaker, not a big job, but she's happy 😊 having it done πŸ‘

New Year's day, that's it. On we go, forward best we can. All for today. πŸ€•πŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment